Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Do what I used to do go to mass tonight and look for the single girls on Xmas eve. Works quite well I may add.:rolleyes:
Yup. Gonna go to the 7pm Christmas Eve Service. Then take Gunner for a ride to see all the Christmas Lights in North Beach, " Near Miss Fine ".......

One thing I wish I could do actually, visit Arlington, particularly the Vietnam Wall on Christmas eve. I'm not sure why I want to do it, always have.

One thing I wish I could do actually, visit Arlington, particularly the Vietnam Wall on Christmas eve. I'm not sure why I want to do it, always have.
You are welcome to come here, and stay here, anytime you like. I will give you a personal tour. I have special pass into Arlington National Cemetary, since both of my parents are there......:thumbsup:

You are welcome to come here, and stay here, anytime you like. I will give you a personal tour. I have special pass into Arlington National Cemetary, since both of my parents are there......:thumbsup:
I may take ya up on it sometime, at least the pass thing. Does Arlington close at a certain time? I know its open year round

I didn’t get a chance to send Christmas cards out to all you guys this year, so I will just post one here...

EBD2ADAE-28BC-40DD-83F5-FEDC5F5728D3.jpeg

Me three! And I'm really liking it!
Me four and loving every minute of it because I'm working on the scamp. Work phone switched off, jams of my choice on, hot chocolate, and such a great time.

It's a trade off from last night because the family went to a relative's house and didn't think too much that I stayed in the shop. They really would have been disappointed if I didn't go last night because i was part of the party theme. No one else could have filled in my spot.

So today we are cleaning a z bar and looking for a fan. I'm having an issue with a 26 inch radiator with a slant six so I am leaning heavy towards drilling spot welds and replacing the lower radiator support to a 22 inch support.

well im out for a few days, lots of christmas stuff going on, so I'll see ya all later this week. Merry Christmas everyone.

If you ever want a fast warm up and get in front of a torpedo heater and put your face in front for a fast cheek warm up....

Remember the heat will make earrings and jewelry heat up ..... BIG TIME!!!

I went for a quick warm up and my earrings got hot quick!! I mean like holy crap get them off, hurry, quick ..... kind of hot.

Just a PSA

20191224_142252.jpg

If you ever want a fast warm up and get in front of a torpedo heater and put your face in front for a fast cheek warm up....

Remember the heat will make earrings and jewelry heat up ..... BIG TIME!!!

I went for a quick warm up and my earrings got hot quick!! I mean like holy crap get them off, hurry, quick ..... kind of hot.

Just a PSA

View attachment 1715442441
Dont do that!
Not to mention the carbon monoxide...
I got poisoned once a long time ago,i was sick.
Since then i cant tolerate exhaust fumes like i used to.

i see an open door behind it,good plan. Fresh air is a must.

Hey something kind of funny. Marilyn aske me why we don't roast a pig at Carlisle. Good question think we could get away with it?

Ran fargo out of shop, fixed buddy’s truck.
Adjusted choke on fargo,would start and stall. It shouldnt pull so far open. Will try it tomorrow and see how it fires up. Got it to pull open to about 3/16”. Was double that.

I think I am going to loc-tite the starter stud into the bell so it don't come out again.

On the way out the nut stopped turning because of grimey treads and then the whole stud started turning and came off

So far I have found this 7/16 bolt with a 5/8 wrench head in three different sizes of length.

I know the longest one is bellhousing and I think the short one is starter.

What does medium go to??

20191224_150749.jpg

-
Back