Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Got other brake drum on and shoes rough adjusted. So wheels on and its ready to roll out.
Steering is snug,no play in anything. Just wonderful!

I am not a member of Amazon! Yikes...I may be eliminated
I looked for everything on my list locally first. Most stores didn't have or never stocked the item. I went to Amazon because I knew I could get it delivered here in a couple days. It worked but I do try to shop locally.

I ain't going down with out a fight!
I got hooked in when I was an MBA student. Prime was free to students so I gave it a try. I saved over 300 bucks off the quarter panel for my dodge dart. All in the shipping cost

Merry Christmas to all the coffee crew members

FB_IMG_1577204944493.jpg

I looked for everything on my list locally first. Most stores didn't have or never stocked the item. I went to Amazon because I knew I could get it delivered here in a couple days. It worked but I do try to shop locally.
I do too. But if the locals have to order it, I usually go online.

I do too. But if the locals have to order it, I usually go online.
I ran into 2 or 3 gifts that the stores couldn't get. One I ordered from the manufacturer and got it direct from their warehouse in 2 days. Unusual items and you're better off ordering online. My wife has a Samsung 6 phone and needed a new protector for it. She wanted the book style with credit card storage in it. Noone in town had one for a phone that old. Found a Otterbox just like the one she had. Here in 2 days.

sad but true

I am not a member of Amazon! Yikes...I may be eliminated

I ain't going down with out a fight!

I ran into 2 or 3 gifts that the stores couldn't get. One I ordered from the manufacturer and got it direct from their warehouse in 2 days. Unusual items and you're better off ordering online. My wife has a Samsung 6 phone and needed a new protector for it. She wanted the book style with credit card storage in it. Noone in town had one for a phone that old. Found a Otterbox just like the one she had. Here in 2 days.
it is what it is with Amazon, sooner or later you will find a deal that's too good to pass up

All alone on Christmas Eve.....Wa,wa,wa,wa,,,,,, Reorganizing my Garage Shop, so I can move the Cuda over, in the event I need to keep the GTS here for a while....Ohhhh....Got BEER Though....:thumbsup:

All alone on Christmas Eve.....Wa,wa,wa,wa,,,,,, Reorganizing my Garage Shop, so I can move the Cuda over, in the event I need to keep the GTS here for a while....Ohhhh....Got BEER Though....:thumbsup:
But, my GF erected a Christmas Tree for me at Thanksgiving, and gave me a great party. :thumbsup:
IMG-0b2ba59f5d455b9408a3c857623ece43-V.jpg
IMG-5e3387d85b9ecf3f271af1cfac4031bd-V.jpg
IMG-7b49451cd284d1b8d6757513139107c2-V.jpg

i could go for some quiet time alone. Too bad you're so far away, i'd invite ya over.

Otter box is good stuff. :thumbsup: I bought local, but mostly bigger stores. Only thing I Ordered was Knipex pliers for my son thru Home Depot. No ship charge. Neat setup they have now. Scan phone and locker door pops open. Just grab it and go.

Do what I used to do go to mass tonight and look for the single girls on Xmas eve. Works quite well I may add.:rolleyes:

-
Back