Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
1. @Rainy Day Auto thank you for posting the bolt sizes for V8 spool mounts. Some other guys post. But came in handy.
2. Are the spool mounts on the k member wider on the Big Block cars than the small block cars?
I'm not sure what thread, was that a long time ago??

Do you mean the actual spool width or width between the spools from side to side?

Rainy don't go for the native American look I guess, she disagrees on my post, not sure if that was mean or just being silly :rofl: out of character
I had to go back and look because I didn't recall disagreeing with anyone...... sensitive touch screen.

Although I can't imagine you as drop dead gorgeous, I wouldn't have intentionally disagreed with your post.

Now moparmitch...... that's a sight.

That is one good lookin cat, then and now

coffee-with-a-heart-648x864.jpg

I had to go back and look because I didn't recall disagreeing with anyone...... sensitive touch screen.

Although I can't imagine you as drop dead gorgeous, I wouldn't have intentionally disagreed with your post.
oh, ok.
I always figured you was.

IDK, I think he was a pretty good looking guy in his youth.

50CD28D8-A34C-453C-8249-72AD09508051.jpeg

as do I sugar, I have three cousins that are Cheyanne and we all look like brothers and sisters
Then I envy you and them. They all went to college for free. That's a hell of a sweet deal because it's expensive, really expensive

I worked at a GMC dealership then and got the hats so don't hold that against me :lol:

Then I envy you and them. They all went to college for free. That's a hell of a sweet deal because it's expensive, really expensive
I was born in Alaska, before it was a State. So, I tried a few times to get dispensation, as a Native American Minority, for business purposes... Ahhhh....No Dice......:lol:

I used the land deal @Rainy Day Auto .
I would think that would be in California, never seen it $9.99 before Ddaddy
I mean for total sale. Back in those days of 31 cents per gallon, nothing had a fuel tank big enough to go over a $9.99 total sale so the gas pumps didn’t need to be able to register more than that on the dial.

I mean for total sale. Back in those days of 31 cents per gallon, nothing had a fuel tank big enough to go over a $9.99 total sale so the gas pumps didn’t need to be able to register more than that on the dial.
oh my goodness, my brain was in a glass of bourbon on the rocks, I see. It took a long time to pump 5 dollars worth of gas back in the day..

-
Back