Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
The Original Bullit Mustang just sold on Mecum for 3 Million 400 Thousand US Smackers

273 1966 coronet not much leftl

20200110_110226_HDR.jpg

20200110_110201_HDR.jpg

20200110_110153.jpg

20200110_105936_HDR.jpg

20200110_105920.jpg

hay !! Enjoy these days you are blessed with my friend, making memories out there today .

He's leaving to go back to NC for school tomorrow...

Didn't get as much done as I wanted, but we got the last piston in and the short block is done...

(A blonde came over and 'distracted' him)...

He's leaving to go back to NC for school tomorrow...

Didn't get as much done as I wanted, but we got the last piston in and the short block is done...

(A blonde came over and 'distracted' him)...
sounds good, can't blame him for the distraction, you would have done the same. Bet it was a good short time for dad and son

-32 by morning. Temp has been dropping steady all day.
Wind makes it just brutal out there. wasnt much fun getting fargo into shop,ran out of gas 1/2 way across driveway.

I actually saw another mopar on the way home today.

It was a purple 71 dart, pretty decent but not super nice. The guy was in it and parked in front of a deli shop.

I parked next to him in a diagonal parking spot and he right away noticed me. He rolled his window down and I asked "71?" He said "yea, what year is yours?"

I said 68. Then he said "are you from around here?" I said "yes, I work there" and pointed at my building.

He smiled and nodded and said "prolly see you around"

I got nervous so i nodded back and backed out and took off.

Nothing sweeter than a gorgeous guy in a sweet ride. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::usflag::usflag::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I was in a 73 Barracuda back in the day, yep !! I was drop dead gorgeous at 24

The Original Bullit Mustang just sold on Mecum for 3 Million 400 Thousand US Smackers
There was an article the other day saying it could fetch between 5-10 million. So it is a lot but lower than estimates. Still stupid money

1. @Rainy Day Auto thank you for posting the bolt sizes for V8 spool mounts. Some other guys post. But came in handy.
2. Are the spool mounts on the k member wider on the Big Block cars than the small block cars?

Rainy don't go for the native American look I guess, she disagrees on my post, not sure if that was mean or just being silly :rofl: out of character

-
Back