Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning ya Moparian Mob! -23 F up here this morning, that is just a bit past thirty below to you Frank! no point of even adding in wind chill, let’s just say it is cold. I am VP on a local non profit Board and we had a no fun Board meeting last night. My dumb brain woke up and I can’t sleep. Painter is swearing to me I might get Demon this week. Only 4 months left till MITP so I am going to need to hustle if I am to be ready.

Morning. I know the feeling with the brain wont shut down to let you sleep. We leave for Las Cruces today and arrive in Tucson tomorrow.

Last edited:
Morning. I know the feeling with the brain wont shut down to let you sleep. We leave for Las Crusas today and arrive in Tucson tomorrow.
I hear ya there. I fell asleep about 8pm woke up at midnight been up ever since.

Sounds like one of those nights for everyone. Must have been the aliens

Tucson sunny and 70s over the weekend. Sounds like good zip tie weather to me. Might be a little soggy on the way from Texas today. From lookin' at our local radar, I'm getting the feeling that the rain event they had predicted for us is not going to happen.

It's Thunderbird Thursday!
001.jpg

Good morning.

Morning ya Moparian Mob! -23 F up here this morning, that is just a bit past thirty below to you Frank! no point of even adding in wind chill, let’s just say it is cold. I am VP on a local non profit Board and we had a no fun Board meeting last night. My dumb brain woke up and I can’t sleep. Painter is swearing to me I might get Demon this week. Only 4 months left till MITP so I am going to need to hustle if I am to be ready.
News says its -33. Yup. Its cold.
Stay warm today ,John!
Good news on the car,hope it as good as the photos.

Thinking im not going to trust the remote starter this morning. might have to start it the old fashioned way.
92 gmc with 320,000 km’s on it,i never plug in the block heater.

It started. Had a bit of a lope, a little tap on throttle and it picked up. Two batteries seem to help. A lot.

Welding this morning, so i cant wear my winter boots. They are very light and very warm.
On with my steel toe boots, also known as super slider snow skates..

Looks like the main and rod bearings for the slant will be here today!!!!! Now just have to put the new pistons on the rods. Be nice to have that short block done and out of the way. Got it mostly painted before I ran out of paint. I kick my self in the *** I always say the next motor I will get a quart mixed up. No to find one can around here will be fun! Did find a score at my friends yesterday a nos tach drive cable that is the right length for a small block. They do not exist.

-
Back