Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Don't blame you at all.
Ray, Im probably going to the Right To Life March, downtown with my Church friends, tomorrow. I hear President Trump will also be there. My VN GF heard about the virus, and she is terrified that I will be around so many people. She insists that I wear a surgical face mask for prevention...Bless her heart...LOL.....
IMG_20200123_084353.jpg

Ray, Im probably going to the Right To Life March, downtown with my Church friends, tomorrow. I hear President Trump will also be there. My VN GF heard about the virus, and she is terrified that I will be around so many people. She insists that I wear a surgical face mask for prevention...Bless her heart...LOL.....
View attachment 1715457227
Well I found this cold weather hunting mask,and posed a pic for her, so she won't Worry.... LOL
IMG_20200123_084417.jpg

View attachment 1715457227

Maybe she wants you to cover your face so other women don't fall in love with you... :drama:

OK serious question new pistons, rings and main and rod bearings, re built oil pump (guts) run break in additive in the oil at first? Or is that just for cam changes? I am so confused!

Typically the break in oil or high zinc additives are just for new cams, but as mentioned, it can't/wont hurt anything but the cost of the bottle.

Well another UBER day but not terrible, drop her off run to the machine shop nearby drop my rods off for the piston install and pick her up and home. Can be way worse!

Busy day today. Getting ready for our annual stamp show tomorrow and Saturday. Need to load up the car and be at the fairgrounds by noon. Setting up the Jr Club tables and displaying part of my collection. Then work my regular shift today.
Good Morning

Good AM all. Ray, you have a press, you should be able to press on pistons at your place...

Morning fellers. Got some snow moved this morning. We got a couple inches. Just a nuisance snow. Going to the city tv studio after lunch to watch my wifes interview in the Mayor's tv show about the city. It should be fun.

Morning fellers. Got some snow moved this morning. We got a couple inches. Just a nuisance snow. Going to the city tv studio after lunch to watch my wifes interview in the Mayor's tv show about the city. It should be fun.
Good morning. Pass the Coffee.....
upload_2020-1-23_6-46-20.jpeg

I ordered a pulse width modulator off Ebay, it came damaged, send it back and reorder from the same seller. Looks like he's the only one that sells them on Ebay.:mob::BangHead::wtf:

-
Back