Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
mustangmonday.jpg

It's Mustang Monday!
Good morning.

Not as good as a few words on the Kobe thread! Man that went sideways!
I still don't get why people are so torn up over a self-admitted rapist. I mean, dont get me wrong, I feel sad for the other 8 people, but Kobe was no saint.

yeah, not exactly happy about it. They've approved people to split train for freaking ball games before

There in lies your problem. The request should not say "I want to go to Pa. and drink home brew and look at hot rods with my friends." A funeral would be a bit drastic along with planning the date 6 months ahead of time. I have it, a car show for the challenged. No that won't work, that would be all Chebbies. :lol:

There in lies your problem. The request should not say "I want to go to Pa. and drink home brew and look at hot rods with my friends." A funeral would be a bit drastic along with planning the date 6 months ahead of time. I have it, a car show for the challenged. No that won't work, that would be all Chebbies. :lol:
Try a ANIVERSARY!:poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke:

Think it was others after. I just don't get some of those threads. Ever really know them? past history and crap, yeah it sucks but WTH?

I will say this, what used to be a failed pass, is now attempted rape. Nuff said here at least...

I still don't get why people are so torn up over a self-admitted rapist. I mean, dont get me wrong, I feel sad for the other 8 people, but Kobe was no saint.

Think it was others after. I just don't get some of those threads. Ever really know them? past history and crap, yeah it sucks but WTH?

I will say this, what used to be a failed pass, is now attempted rape. Nuff said here at least...

I've never been wrongly accused of rape...

(That's all I'm going to say about that....)

More welds cooling off. Think that about does it. Now a bunch of upside down grinding.

-
Back