Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Not as good as a few words on the Kobe thread! Man that went sideways!
Discretion is sometimes a good idea.
Consider how the man who became our first President conducted himself.
We all can succeed a little bit more every day.
Nothing was or is gained by the stirring the pot.

no, no I am not. That said, I've also never once raped or even thought about raping someone.
So you really didn't make that post to ask a question.
You just needed to announce to all of us that you don't consider it a sad thing the man is dead.
OK.

So you really didn't make that post to ask a question.
You just needed to announce to all of us that you don't consider it a sad thing the man is dead.
OK.
no, it was a question.

no, no I am not. That said, I've also never once raped or even thought about raping someone.
Think your missing the point. He's made mistakes in his past. But, he has also done good. Nobody is perfect. There is no reason
for any of us to smear his name or make fun of the man. I just think we should let the guy RIP.

Think your missing the point. He's made mistakes in his past. But, he has also done good. Nobody is perfect. There is no reason
for any of us to smear his name or make fun of the man. I just think we should let the guy RIP.
I agree. I'm just saying that I'm a bit surprised given the whole metoo thinking thing these days that people are being this outpouring of sympathy is all.

I reread it.
No it wasn't.
You loaded it.
1. There's no way you, a news junky, think that's why he was famous and had a large following of fans. Even if you don't follow sports, you have to get that in world where almost every US city has built or subsidized stadiums and arenas for 'their' professional teams.
2. You state that a confession makes an action unforgiveable.
Therefore its a rhetorical question.

If you are really interested in how some people, maybe even many people, can find forgiveness when the perpetrator admits their wrong doing, there's plenty out there. Just use your favorite search engine. You don't need us for that.

I agree. I'm just saying that I'm a bit surprised given the whole metoo thinking thing these days that people are being this outpouring of sympathy is all.
I don't know! I'm not really a follower of the NBA. Maybe because he changed and did a lot of Humanitarian work. Man, I get a little choked up when I find out someone on the Forum Passes.

I reread it.
No it wasn't.
You loaded it.
1. There's no way you, a news junky, think that's why he was famous and had a large following of fans. Even if you don't follow sports, you have to get that in world where almost every US city has built or subsidized stadiums and arenas for 'their' professional teams.
2. You state that a confession makes an action unforgiveable.
Therefore its a rhetorical question.

If you are really interested in how some people, maybe even many people, can find forgiveness when the perpetrator admits their wrong doing, there's plenty out there. Just use your favorite search engine. You don't need us for that.
:thumbsup:

I just read some of the preliminary technical data on the helicopter crash in Calabasas. The data shows the copter hit the ground at 180mph and was losing altitude at the rate of 4000 feet per minute.

Also found this,

LENOX MetalMax

Thinking I'll just run a 4 inch blade and be done.
For metal blades like that the 4 should be nearly as good as 4.5, as long as the cutting edge is far enough out from the tool to be effective. It does reduce your depth of cut by 1/4 inch. But unless a lot of contour, that likely won't matter for sheet metal. For wearing abrasive discs, that would be like putting a half worn one on to start.

I just read some of the preliminary technical data on the helicopter crash in Calabasas. The data shows the copter hit the ground at 180mph and was losing altitude at the rate of 4000 feet per minute.
that's incredible rate of descent. tail rotor or rotor pitch control?

Did not see that.....Hmmmmm

Chris, Kobe was a example of how your life might turn out if you apply yourself to doing the right things. Right out of HS, 17 years old and playing for the Lakers! Come on, how can that not be inspiring?? BTW, she recanted.....Maybe after getting paid, and maybe that was what it was about from the start...
That guy could play Basket Ball!!!!

@halifaxhops
I saw what you did.
beer-gif.gif

Did not see that.....Hmmmmm

Now I read another that said the radar images are jacked up because of the altitude, from a seasoned chopper pilot. He also said "Some days just aren't meant for flying." loose quote. I know that area, it's nothing but one canyon after another. Flat ground is a rarity once you leave the valley floor.

Now I read another that said the radar images are jacked up because of the altitude, from a seasoned chopper pilot. He also said "Some days just aren't meant for flying." loose quote. I know that area, it's nothing but one canyon after another. Flat ground is a rarity once you leave the valley floor.
I doubt we ever know what truly happened. It sounds like they may never recover all the remains since it hit so hard and fast. Prayers to those affected.

And if you all thought my question was bad earlier, holy crap, don’t go read the Kobe thread.

And if you all thought my question was bad earlier, holy crap, don’t go read the Kobe thread.
Already had. Figured nothing I could type there would change things. It had already gotten personal and emotional.

Already had. Figured nothing I could type there would change things. It had already gotten personal and emotional.
I hadn’t read it since Hoppy’s comment yesterday. Wow

-
Back