Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Got my dual quad 273 intake yesterday. Looks way nice. I need a blast cabinet! But then I would need a bigger compressor. Wait, then I would need bigger electrical service from the panel in the house to the garage. :wtf::rofl:

Just fill with sand!
188aae9b2fed8b915d27d5b8c7957920.jpg

Got my dual quad 273 intake yesterday. Looks way nice. I need a blast cabinet! But then I would need a bigger compressor. Wait, then I would need bigger electrical service from the panel in the house to the garage. :wtf::rofl:
Got to build a nice garden shed first.
A nice one.
Let me rephrase that. Get one of us, or better a local friend, to show your wife a nice garden shed that fits into the landscape...
LOL.

I have the same issue going on here. Mine just does not keep up when blasting. Only have 60Am 220 single in there now so choices are limited. Compressor is old also and needs a upgrade used the hell out of it for 13 years and it is just a small 29 Gallon HF jobbie. Need at least a 80 gallon. But am draw is what worries me. Using the lift or welder at the same time and it will blow the breaker now. Hell the heater on the parts washer flickers the light!

A facebook friend just paid $1.96 for 87 E 10 gas. What is it in your neighborhood? Looks like $2.12 here. Wish it would stay around 2 bucks.

last time I bought 87, it was 2.899
Really need to use 89 minimum, that's going for around 2.99 here.
Get the right station in NJ and Shell 89 was 2.699, and the wrong one and it was 2.99 cash early this month.
E0 91 in upstate NY was 3.199 where I bought it the day before.

-
Back