Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good Morning All.

where is a good place to stay when going to Carlisle?

A facebook friend just paid $1.96 for 87 E 10 gas. What is it in your neighborhood? Looks like $2.12 here. Wish it would stay around 2 bucks.

I saw $2.99 on the road trip to San Fran area last weekend.
Locally prices have been declining slightly.
That usually leads to one of the California refineries needing to do a refit, which leads to the mysterious refinery fire, insurance payout, price hike, repairs including the planned refit. :rolleyes:

That just goes to show that pricing is based on what they can charge. Although it may be the taxes or rent is generally higher South & West than in the N and NE. Sunoco used to set the pricing based on zip code regardless of what the station owner thought was best.

That just goes to show that pricing is based on what they can charge. Although it may be the taxes or rent is generally higher South & West than in the N and NE. Sunoco used to set the pricing based on zip code regardless of what the station owner thought was best.

Freight costs make a difference too. I remember my old boss about having a stroke when he had to raise his price to $.50 :lol:.

A bunch of them dropped to 2.59 here yesterday. I think the Rutters just down the road is the lowest around at 2.55. For a long time they were the lowest in the area, but had been running higher recently. Funny thing is they are a convenience store chain and they vary a LOT by location. Another very small store of theirs in town was really low till they put in new pumps. When they did they put in one of the higher E blends. They put that at the top of the sign where 87 used to be. So if you aren't reading it close people still think its the regular gas price. The 87 is usually 5c higher now.

Almost 40F here. Not bad for the last Tuesday in January. Could almost get by with just a sweater...

12D5535E-FCDE-406D-827C-652521B322EA.jpeg

Yeahh....I can tell ya...He aint likin that cone. But it will keep him from licking that wound for 4 or 5 days....
So Gunner and Belle are cone buddies! Belle is pretty pissed about the 'cone of indignity'... But she still has to wear it when I not watching her until the stitches do their thing.

Poor Gunner, 3 inches of snow last nite, mid 40s this afternoon. Then we get some more tomorrow, ya.

image.jpg

So Gunner and Belle are cone buddies! Belle is pretty pissed about the 'cone of indignity'... But she still has to wear it when I not watching her until the stitches do their thing.
They gave me some spray to spray on the area to keep him from licking. Its called YUK......Told me not to breath any of in, myself. Must be powerful. They want me to leave the cone on for 4 or 5 days, until that area starts to heal. Then use the spray to keep him off of it...But Im dying smell that stuff, to see how bad it stinks...LOL...

How far you want to be from there? Hotel, camping? I would think most of the close ones are booked by now.

Yeah, I assumed most good, close ones were taken. Hotel preferably and close if possible. What towns would be best to look at?

-
Back