Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I've heard of dynamitin' fish, but I think somebody forgot the important part, It Has To Blow Up! :lol:

Maybe they were trying to use it like dropping an M-80 in the water and then the dead fish float to the top after it goes off....

I vote the bottom one
How about this one
20200128_112303-jpg.jpg

I got my project box cut out and holes drilled. I should be able to assemble tomorrow. Like usual, Probably a trip or two to Menards for trinkets. LOL

I got my project box cut out and holes drilled. I should be able to assemble tomorrow. Like usual, Probably a trip or two to Menards for trinkets. LOL
I live close to Home Depot. AND Lowes. I am always going back for stuff I forgot...

Measure twice, cut once. Damn plastic is fun to cut. I have some small saw blades for my Dremel. Everything snapped in place with only a little trimming though..

I live close to Home Depot. AND Lowes. I am always going back for stuff I forgot...
Ya we have Lowes, HD, and Menards about a mile away. We used to have a nice hardware store just up the street. I bought a lot of stuff there. Snow Blowers, gas grills all the way down to nuts and bolts. They closed last year. :BangHead::BangHead:

Ya we have Lowes, HD, and Menards about a mile away. We used to have a nice hardware store just up the street. I bought a lot of stuff there. Snow Blowers, gas grills all the way down to nuts and bolts. They closed last year. :BangHead::BangHead:
Hard to compete against the big box stores...

Looked up Menards. None in PA. Closest is Ohio

Hard to compete against the big box stores...
I tried my best to keep them in business. They were price competitive on the big items. Not enough to make a good profit though. Their small stuff was more but I liked the fact its right down the street, I can park right out front, and I can deal with a neighbor, a scout Dad and a friend. I will gladly pay extra. That came from 3 decades in the tool business. LOL

Closest for me is Ace. Then Tractor Supply. Both within 10 minutes. Lowes and HD more like 20 minutes. I usually go to Ace if I only need a few things. Especially hardware. Rarely TS. Just never seems to have quite what I want.

I got my latest canvas print today. 20”x16” digital painting of the house my wife grew up in and where she lived when we first started dating in high school 40 years ago.

DA4FCA2F-93F1-4020-9A92-14C90263AC86.jpeg

8F550B20-8936-4419-95C9-373BDC36D7D3.jpeg

Hard to believe we were ever that young...

805BF793-CE14-45B3-AA2A-EBC6C232099E.jpeg

Closest for me is Ace. Then Tractor Supply. Both within 10 minutes. Lowes and HD more like 20 minutes. I usually go to Ace if I only need a few things. Especially hardware. Rarely TS. Just never seems to have quite what I want.
I like Tractor supply. Only one near here is 40 miles away.....

Hate to break this to you buddy, but you're wayyyyy down the line to move in there.
:lol:
Heck I might even be ahead of you. I held an elected office a couple times.
:p
You missed my point, i don’t want to move there, I’m advocating for TMM to be president! Not me, hell no

I like Tractor supply. Only one near here is 40 miles away.....

We have a relatively new one here in my small town. Needed two 7.5 gallon propane tanks for my RV, filling station checked dates and both of mine were expired, no time to go out of town and they were the only ones who had plus they filled them. I was pretty happy about that but glad those days are by me.

I got ahold of the guy who is selling the Duster hood, he's in Colorado, can't believe that's the closest one I can find (so far). Wife has relatives there and it's super cheap to fly there so in mid Feb we're flying out and driving back with the hood. Wife said only condition is lunch with her niece's, that's easy enough!

-
Back