Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Last night I got my old tube receiver going, brought the voltages up over a period of about an hour just to be safe. It sounded great, way less harsh than my solid state equipment. I also have an interested buyer for my "little Klipsch's", we will see if he flakes out on Thursday (Craigslist).

IMG_0399.jpg

IMG_0370.jpg

Kia Stinger parts finally came in so tomorrow we go pick up the rental car and Thursday morning it goes in for a 13 working day repair. Been waiting about 2 months for parts!

Have you ever been sitting in your car with it idling and you are about to go to work.....

Then you think, "I can just stay on the highway, the whole time my shift would be, and wherever I am in that time, just start a new life there".

I'm not sure where I'd be in 14 hours but it'd be interesting.

I looked it up and if I went east, 14 hours would get me to St. Louis, MO. Still another 12 hours to Pennsylvania so scratch that.

If I went northwest I could get to Boise, Idaho. That sounds kinda appealing but it's cold there, so nah

Maybe into Texas, going south would get me to San Antonio,Texas. That sounds great, but I don't know Spanish and it's humid and rusty there.

Really not many other good options, guess I'll just go to work and come back.

Have you ever been sitting in your car with it idling and you are about to go to work.....

Then you think, "I can just stay on the highway, the whole time my shift would be, and wherever I am in that time, just start a new life there".

I have done that it was Florida for me.

Every day

Wandering off while on a carribbean island crossed my mind....

Happy Wednesday from the frozen tundra, of course we have had quite the warming trend here lately so no complaints. In the twenties (F) again today. Catching up on all my teaching demands this week and sorting out shop. I bit the bullet and decided to replace all the drawer mats in my box, it was time. What a pain in the butt.

-
Back