Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning. Another mild day today.
friday is a work away day so i can bring in fargo thursday evening. So far thats how it looks.
Trailer repairs today. Think im going to build a hitch to fit in place of my plow on the pickup.
Then i can steer trailers more easily.

With the work week for us working stiffs lol

Btw I never did hear back from your buddy you asked me to email. Just an fyi, I did reach out.
Was just talking about that yesterday with him. He said he just has to get some time to cll back.

You know J Mac....it could be a huge risk showing up here. These nut cases could be good or bad for business thus the risk. As the only normal one here I kinda show up to give a little normalness to the group. Oh the stories I could tell....

You know J Mac....it could be a huge risk showing up here. These nut cases could be good or bad for business thus the risk. As the only normal one here I kinda show up to give a little normalness to the group. Oh the stories I could tell....
Oh the stories I have saved Daffy!

i stop in from time to time. i'm sure we all have our stories.lol As for sanity, i'm putting 2 turbo's in a 75 RR...so i'm not wound too tight either :p

i stop in from time to time. i'm sure we all have our stories.lol As for sanity, i'm putting 2 turbo's in a 75 RR...so i'm not wound too tight either :p
Well that ought to be fun....I rode in the Popmobile with no brakes. Now that is a butt puckering experience

It had brakes, every other pump! Had to add a vacuum pump for that! That dog got lucky

And I’m back. Wife texted me, said there’s a lot of EMS and cops a couple houses down from ours. Wondering if that’s related to the crash I heard earlier this morning

So thankful for this warmer weather, want to move a few things around, to gain access to my metal working tools. Soon i get to start on bashing some metal. Try running my fenders through the english wheel and work the kinks out.

This is pretty good.

That tester looks pretty useful, C4166 or whatever, bet you either have one or have seen it. I also like the meter with the Mopar logo on it, tach etc., pretty cool. I thought the FCC warning for metal leads was pretty interesting. While working in a Motorola shop that supported a lot of public safety radio equipment my co-workers got called upon to sniff out interference, ended up being a Winegard RV antenna.

So apparently a trailer came off the vehicle towing it and went off the road and into my neighbor's garage. So that was the big crash I heard about 230 this morning.

-
Back