Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I have an extra 8 3/4" axle here, but we're not gonna tell the seller....
noevil.gif

I'll never tell... :D

And WTF IS IT?
A 12 pack of Coors Light, everyone one of them is dated this. Trying to decide if I wanna open it and taste it or just pitch it. I don’t think you can take beer back to Walmart

Body shop calls for a scan last week. I diagnosed both front crash sensors faulty. Insurance says only replace 1. Gm sensor is $250,aftermarket $90. Its a liability thing, has to use gm.
Called back to scan,other sensor is bad. I make him flip sensors side to side (swapnostics) and see if fault follows which it does.
Almost $700 later it will be fixed. could be all said and done for around $250 with aftermarket sensors including scan. Morons.
the aftermarket sensor is made by the same manufacturer. Double dumbass..

Body shop calls for a scan last week. I diagnosed both front crash sensors faulty. Insurance says only replace 1. Gm sensor is $250,aftermarket $90. Its a liability thing, has to use gm.
Called back to scan,other sensor is bad. I make him flip sensors side to side (swapnostics) and see if fault follows which it does.
Almost $700 later it will be fixed. could be all said and done for around $250 with aftermarket sensors including scan. Morons.
Bout how it goes

That's funny. Spend $100 to save a dollar.

Man I hate when I have a bunch of part numbers that are not in my books!
Sometimes they're in section where you don't expect.
Tell me why the numerical listings in section 21 repeat themselves. :realcrazy:
I'm sure it made sense to someone. Now we need to find someone and make him 'splain it.

Well my little project is done except for switching out the outlet plate when it arrives. (Thanks Tim)
It works great.

View attachment 1715461100

View attachment 1715461101

View attachment 1715461102
So what is it that you want to moniter ?

@Tooljunkie Did you see link I posted earlier?

Wheres the Gals today?
Last I saw - one was stirring up a controversy over bad taste.
Another gave something I posted thumbs up.
I think those are the only two gals I noticed here past few days.

Sometimes they're in section where you don't expect.
Tell me why the numerical listings in section 21 repeat themselves. :realcrazy:
I'm sure it made sense to someone. Now we need to find someone and make him 'splain it.

So what is it that you want to moniter ?

@Tooljunkie Did you see link I posted earlier?
It's just a variable power supply to control a heating element.

-
Back