Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I don't have to work tomorrow, if I did, I would be entering the painful zone now.

I'm going to set my alarm and get up and go have breakfast before they stop serving breakfast. Then after I have full tummy with nice warm breakfast goodies, then I'm coming back sleeping some more. I want a pancake with bacon and two sausage patties. I get toast and jelly and put the sausage in the toast and yummmmmmmmm.

I don't have to work tomorrow, if I did, I would be entering the painful zone now.

I'm going to set my alarm and get up and go have breakfast before they stop serving breakfast. Then after I have full tummy with nice warm breakfast goodies, then I'm coming back sleeping some more. I want a pancake with bacon and two sausage patties. I get toast and jelly and put the sausage in the toast and yummmmmmmmm.
Yeah I bet. What exactly do you do for work again?

Have to be at the VA at 0800 today, man I could have slept in. Have to leave at 0630. Just a optometry visit and a blood test but on the way back pick up the rest of the slant parts from the machine shop!

Yes a numbers 64 from the Cuda just stock.
I really need to get motivated and finish my slant. All I need to do is knock out two cam bearings at the rear of the block. Then paint the block and start reassembling. I already have all the parts and machine work already happened.

Dang

I just should have pulled it and re sealed it but glad it got checked out had a crack by one of the freeze lugs they found was able to stitch weld it though. Never did that before pretty cool. Have way to much into it now.

Morning all. Stopped at a juunkyard on the way home because, why not already was a way longer day after the flights were canceled. So I got to drive 780 miles instead of 531 miles.
@Rainy Day Auto heres 2 of 3 that I found that I thought you would like along with everyone else.

20200212_124308.jpg

20200212_130148.jpg

20200212_112047.jpg

Doctors visit this morning, just the normal blood test.
Looks like a dry day today but very cold Friday morning, 20 degrees, then warm up for Saturday and Sunday.
I rest better at 67 to 69 degrees, wake up and warm the house up for my darling to 75.
Good morning everyone.

Yep, born with the JAK 2 jean is not fun, but life is much better for the last 6 years now that they started treating it
IT RAINED all day yesterday and the temps stayed in the high 30'es, I still have dish pan hands from mopping all the floors and did a total cleaning in the sports room and bathroom, wife was happy to see it when she got home, I should be in the shop all day Saturday and Sunday, I could possibly start my lady out there Sunday :thumbsup:

Morning all cold here 3 degrees, ok cold for us. Won't last long.
We get on a plane for Texas soon, 68 there today. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
-
Back