Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Haven't bothered to replace mine. Didn't use it much anyway. Hang stuff on the stair railings or out on the line.
Washer is a Maytag Bravos bought through lowes. Going on 7 or 8 years with no problems.

I thought I somehow washed a tennis shoe or something as there was a regular thud thud. Took half the clothes out, restarted, same noise. Took all the clothes out, same noise. Spun the drum, looks like a bearing or something support related. I'm hoping they don't pull some kinda metal out of it, I can end up with a lot of different things in my pockets by end of day with the telecom work I do.

I thought I somehow washed a tennis shoe or something as there was a regular thud thud. Took half the clothes out, restarted, same noise. Took all the clothes out, same noise. Spun the drum, looks like a bearing or something support related. I'm hoping they don't pull some kinda metal out of it, I can end up with a lot of different things in my pockets by end of day with the telecom work I do.
Frontloader? The drum support struts can go bad. I have one out on mine.

They are easy to replace, they just snap in place,at least the ones I have seen, replaced. And they are cheaply made...plastic...
And they can be replaced from the front, just take off the front panel, I know "just". The ones I have done were pretty easy...
I watched a repairman do a set, and I realized how simple they were...

And they can be replaced from the front, just take off the front panel, I know "just". The ones I have done were pretty easy...
I watched a repairman do a set, and I realized how simple they were...
I've been repairing my appliances for years, on my own. Lord know how much money I've saved...Of course within reason...an appliance too far gone is.....well...too far gone......:lol:

I've been repairing my appliances for years, on my own. Lord know how much money I've saved...Of course within reason...an appliance too far gone is.....well...too far gone......:lol:
Except now, most failures are digital. Warranty pays for labour and parts, rarely do they cover the service call.

IMMM BACK!

Easy fast VA tri, have new glasses coming.
Ran into a PJ I used to serve with in Cali of all places. Good to catch up we did Desert Shield together. Got my pistons did not have the truck so have to go get head tomorrow (run with it fellas)

IMMM BACK!

Ran into a PJ I used to serve with in Cali of all places. Good to catch up we did Desert Shield together. Got my pistons did not have the truck so have to go get head tomorrow (run with it fellas)
So that money you owed him was for? I thought he assembled the engine....

553522C7-5C3D-4A77-8C36-8FCAEDCBC41A.gif

IMMM BACK!

question, do you know how the locks for these filing cabinets come out? I bumped it loading it and managed to lock it without a key... the top door didn't catch, but the other 5 did. :BangHead:

looks like this
images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTX3GOtISAE9yBg2KfLxdkb4YE0TZ5RQgqfLf4Uuc-tLod-47eq.jpg

Well the stone workers showed up, set up their little rain tarp then headed for another job that under a covered porch. Tsheech!

Good Morning Everyone. Wrapping up loose ends before heading to the Keys on Sunday. Will be a nice break from here

I'm thinking I just drill the lock out, might be easiest to do that and replace it

What does the cabinet look like again? Is it one lock for the whole thing, or several?
Only pic I took of it. Key is in upper right corner, has locking bars on both sides internally

9B3E30EA-A137-4E4B-A750-44ACB5C56093.jpeg

Good Morning All! Getta play like I'm retired today, took off work for appliance tech to come out and "fix" our new dryer. We moved in Dec 21st, it only lasted that long. LG, we'll see if I get a new one.
Hope the washer does better.

Stay away from GE washers.... I went through 3 of them in 6 years... design flaw and not covered by any warranty, factory or extended... I went with Maytag and it's lasted longer than the GE....

-
Back