Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good Morning A Body Bums.....Rain this morning, with a chance of Hot Coffee, Bacon, Eggs,and potatoes ....:lol:

Coffee's done. Time for a cup!
EEE Cups ????
image001.jpg

Mornin yall. I like big boobs and all but even I must admit those are "a little excessive". LOL

You see, I got 408 from Bluprint engines yesterday. First engine I have not built myself..

A mere 24F below zero here this morning. And you wonder why we don’t care about wind chill.

View attachment 1715469517

Damm TPMs :lol:
Every bloody fall since I got the Hemi Express, the first morning close to freezing "Tire psi Low".
3 of the 4 at 37 and 1 at 36 :BangHead:
If it sits in the sunlight for another half hour, no worries :lol:

Off to make another cup of coffee and some oatmeal with walnuts, cranberries and raisons.
Got back yesterday with a headache - prob 'cause I only had one cup before I left the house.
I'll be back.

Cruze in shop. Has a knock and is running rough.
0401F1CC-9BA2-4108-A59B-7B21E12734B5.jpeg
Obviously owner didnt even open hood when it started acting up.

Good Morning All! Getta play like I'm retired today, took off work for appliance tech to come out and "fix" our new dryer. We moved in Dec 21st, it only lasted that long. LG, we'll see if I get a new one.
Hope the washer does better.

Good Morning All! Getta play like I'm retired today, took off work for appliance tech to come out and "fix" our new dryer. We moved in Dec 21st, it only lasted that long. LG, we'll see if I get a new one.
Hope the washer does better.
Haven't bothered to replace mine. Didn't use it much anyway. Hang stuff on the stair railings or out on the line.
Washer is a Maytag Bravos bought through lowes. Going on 7 or 8 years with no problems.

-
Back