Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yea, Ohio's governor just shut down all the gyms too.

Damn, what are you going to do now that you can't pick things up and put them down?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yea, Ohio's governor just shut down all the gyms too.

Damn, what are you going to do now that you can't pick things up and put them down?
That’s why I always said if they announced that the World was ending tomorrow, I would move back to Ohio...they are 20 years behind everyone else!

Checked my excel chart and sure enough, I did get all new linkage bushings. So, yeh. Them things sucked.

That was an unusual weather event for this neighborhood :eek:. A 10 minute hail storm. .22cal-.30cal sized. The ground so warm they melted almost instantly.

Toilet paper math...

AE25A6FD-E3A2-4D2C-B598-A7CADE509784.jpeg

Hey Ray, is your local beer distributed really closed? They are open here.

If yours was still closed, I was making a plan to grab a bunch of cases and run up and deliver it to you this weekend.

I thought it was actually pretty unfair. They own the business like any other but it is still governed by the state bigger licensee fee, and they would have to close but sheets is open??????

-
Back