Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good Morning All! Working from home for next 2 weeks, don't go out unless there's a critical outage/communication failure! Fuzzy slippers, never thought I'd see the day lol!

ya,did none of that...
added another 6 foot long shelf.
time for another shelfie...
will once I put some gear on it.

As promised, another shelfie
F84CBAFC-AB4A-4B51-93AB-980DDE1F5223.jpeg

I bought a lift of 14 foot 2x4'"s when I sided my hayshed.. big stack leftover. Ilike the 2 foot depth,totes fit nice.
but,i got distracted again...

How many of you thought i would leave door like that??
To be honest, i did..
C6F4D84F-16B0-4F6E-8399-7B7F84131931.jpeg

Im really impressed with spray-nine.

Fewest cars I've seen in Costco and Smart & Final parking lots in 2 weeks and no waiting lines to enter the stores :eek:. The discount ARCO under $3.00/gallon, been a while since that has happened.

Fewest cars I've seen in Costco and Smart & Final parking lots in 2 weeks and no waiting lines to enter the stores :eek:. The discount ARCO under $3.00/gallon, been a while since that has happened.
Under 2 bucks a gallon here and going down in price.

One place showed 60 cents a litre. Unbelieveable.
Moved a few more things up onto shelving. Thats it for the day.

Wow. 3 bucks for gas. It’s down to 1.70 and cheaper in Bama. You can get the non-ethanol here pretty easy too.

There's a pretty substantial Ca state tax in our gas prices. Supposedly for highway construction and maintenance. The money goes to the general fund rather than a designated gas tax fund, and it's rarely seen again. :BangHead:

-
Back