Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
townncountry.jpg

It's Town and Country Tuesday! :D
Good morning.

I havent touched the stuff since she said “i’m pregnant”. My son just turned 28. Ok, maybe 4 times, but thats it. And oddly enough, not once since it was legalized.
I have smoked it for 45 years, all my employers knew I did , never hid it from anyone, ok kids till they turned 15 or so.
No harm no fowl, now the doctors are prescribing it to me.

That's crazy!!! Love Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge!!! I hope this all ends soon...I feel really bad for people who have lost their jobs and small business owners who have no choice but to close up shop.

The TV news was showing film of Pismo Beach last evening, a frickin' ghost town. :(
atv1.jpg

OceanoDunes-1.jpg

Top is modern times after the state limited the beach to 500 campers
Bottom photo is the Good Ole Days :D.
2316007266_ab597dc8aa.jpg

Arroyo Grande Creek which campers have to cross to get to the camp grounds :lol:.
Towing bidness goooooood in 5 Cities Area. :lol:

The infamous Competition Hill

Pismo-Beach-Huckfest-2013__35_-Pat-Gerber-Shocker-Monster-Truck-coming-off-sand-dune.jpg

Oceano Dunes State park is the big money maker in the state park system and it's all closed up for the time being.

Looking for bushings/grommets for shifter and kickdown. 75 Duster,column shift 904. I think its 4 all the same, but not positive. Found some, but seeing different sizes. Looking for good part# and source. I think the reason mine failed so quick (a few years) was rust wearing on them.

I have smoked it for 45 years, all my employers knew I did , never hid it from anyone, ok kids till they turned 15 or so.
No harm no fowl, now the doctors are prescribing it to me.

Our company had that "injury or accident drug test" kinda mentality. I seen more than 1 fellow employee have a vehicle accident on the clock, go to their alleged drug test and never return or go to the lab. I'm curious how that is handled now that it's legalized.

Our company had that "injury or accident drug test" kinda mentality. I seen more than 1 fellow employee have a vehicle accident on the clock, go to their alleged drug test and never return or go to the lab. I'm curious how that is handled now that it's legalized.
Only legal in its derivitives here so far.Not sure if my work will can you if those show up. Can the tests even tell the difference? I wouldn't chance it. Last job did 'randoms'. Myself, the manager, one guy in front office got selected multiple times while the goofballs in production that acted like they were on something never did. Hmmm.

Its considered impaired driving,treated similar to drinking on the job.

Last job there was 4 heavy pot smokers, bosses were mentioning random drug tests.
4 grumpy guys after that. A couple were crying to the union, so it got shut down. On the basis that smoking it the night before would show up in the tests.

Jeeezzz CHRIS!!!!!!! RUN THE HOT WIRE FOR CHRIST SAKE!!!!!!!!!!! Forget all the rest till you can get it running!!!!!!!

I think I'll go out and throw some tune up parts at my Dakota. It needs a fuel pump but I think I will wait for a weekend or a friend with a hoist to do that. LOL
Well I got her done. The plugs were a snap. The wires were a turd. The plug wires on that 3.9 V6 had better be exact or you'll end up with one too short by just a skosh! The plug gap is supposed to be .035. They were probably .050 and yes I needed a new cap and rotor. All Chrysler part numbers including the wires. The plugs had been replaced. I bet the cap and rotor are original. 120,000+ miles.

If you actually did, it would be running!!!! NO way the key would have any thing to do with it running. Let go of key while starting and it dies? No hot wire!!!
didn't even fire, just cranked.

didn't even fire, just cranked.
then you are not doing something right. The coil has three connections, one to the center of cap is obvious. the other are + and - the - goes to the dist lead. The + is batt positive. If you ran a good 12volt wire from the batt directly, no way it does not spark. If the points are set correctly...And dist is good.....And coil is good....

then you are not doing something right. The ncoil has three connections, one to the center of cap is obvious. the other are + and - the - goes to the dist lead. The + is batt positive. If you ran a good 12volt wire from the batt directly, no way it does not spark. If the points are set correctly...And dist is good.....And coil is good....
thanks rim, i'll figure out what i did wrong. seriously, thank you

You have a VOM? right volt meter...Make sure the wire you run has 12volt on it at coil end. Batt voltage.....

you can set a dist on a table wired with a hot wire and ground,with coil connected, and it will spark....All the points do is open and close and provides the ground path. It turns on and off the coil basically, to let it charge.

Last edited:
-
Back