Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good Evening All! "Work" day is done, pulled another pile of limbs into my staging pile. Will start a 3 day burn tomorrow. Hope all are well!!

Good Evening All! "Work" day is done, pulled another pile of limbs into my staging pile. Will start a 3 day burn tomorrow. Hope all are well!!
3 day burn? You eatin chili too? Might wanna back off on the jalepenos...

It's Barstow windy out there. Real estates a flyin', rip the car door outa your hand Barstow windy.
Windy here too. Steady at 20 mph with regular sustained gusts to 35 mph. At least it’s not terribly cold, we are at 54* now...going down to 43* tonight.

It will be getting substantially warmer over the next few weeks. It should be around 68* for high temps by the end of the month.

Yes, it’s hooked up and to the battery

You don't hook the choke + wire to the battery... :realcrazy:

You hook it up to an ignition on positive wire...

Otherwise the choke will be "always on" and will never engage cold after the first start.... :BangHead:

Not to mention that it will be a constant drain on the battery when the car is off...

Otherwise the choke will be "always on" and will never engage cold after the first start.... :BangHead:

Not to mention that it will be a constant drain on the battery when the car is off...
No ignition circuit yet. Its (shorted) not working...

Morning. Looking at my outdoor camera, the snow appears quite heavy and diagonal. Not looking forward to daylight,think we got dumped on.

Morning all. Well we are now decontaminating all doors and railings and any other major grab points on the boat every 12 hours. Only 7 of 18 crew onboard and maybe 4 shipyard workers. The shipyard guys are not allowed inside the house.

ignition circuit is bypassed with a direct wire to the coil.

Hmm.
1DEB0EEA-A28F-45C9-A434-4C92F56C3398.jpeg
EAB6B283-864A-49A7-8B09-FC4CDB9BB618.jpeg

Morning all. Well we are now decontaminating all doors and railings and any other major grab points on the boat every 12 hours. Only 7 of 18 crew onboard and maybe 4 shipyard workers. The shipyard guys are not allowed inside the house.

Unusual feeling I would think. Hope you have some "class clowns" around to keep things upbeat. Thoughts are with you.

Just for the day. I need to do some cleaning and pruning at home. Sick of being in jail needed a break

:)Good morning. Was up super early, couldn't fall back to sleep so finally jumped up, and threw together some 7-layer bars to bring in to work this morning. The official furlough starts tomorrow so a handful of us are making the final round of getting the place squared away. Our manager is furloughed too, he's the type who considers us his "tribe" and I know it's tough for him to lose that role for now. Some great people I work with. TGIF let's party a little tonight.

Well up here on the Tundra we got a very heavy spring shower last night. They were predicting ten inches I am guessing only six. (Sound familiar.) Que Karl! Roads are a poop show cars in ditches everywhere as it went from rain to sleet to snow. So there is a heavy layer of ice under everything. Spring showers on the Tundra! A balmy 14 degrees F now.

DC620277-5315-4A7A-A19E-8266FFA604F3.jpeg

Was poking around internet, pretending we're going to Australia next year lol! Anyway, found this, probably old but a couple neat cars I thought.

-
Back