Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It says basically, there is no immunity from Covid 19 after recovery. People are getting it again after recovering...in Korea,,,

Got a somewhat funny story. I lost the thumbdrive I had in my Laptop somehow. Then I remembered the other day I pulled it out to hook up printer cable. That was two days ago. Going nuts trying to remember and figure what I did. Looked everywhere in my office where I pulled it. Then thought maybe I put it in my pocket. Thank God hadn't done laundry yet. So go look through the laundry basket, No go. Now Im looking everywhere in my house for it. No go. Then I remember I went to the grocery store early Thursday. Thinking when I was there or in the parking lot, I mistakenly pulled it out of a pocket, getting my glasses or keys, since I was wearing latex gloves...Now Im really stressing. I call the grocery store and ask if anyone saw it. No. So I think maybe it came out of the pocket in their parking lot. So I go out and start the car, and move up the hill, bout 8 ft. Don't know why I looked in the rear mirror, but I think I see something lying on the driveway among the leaves. Sure enough, there it is. Must have come out of my pocket when I got in or out of the car Thurs. morning. Hallelujah, right ?So I bring it into the shop and plug it in, Nothing, Pull it, and is hot where it plugs in. Now im thinking, did it rain in the past two days, Yup... Or did I run over it ? Doesn't look like I ran it over. Called my young computer Wizard. He says, Mitch, if it got wet, put it in a bag of rice for a few days, see if it works...He says he's washed them in laundry before, and dried them out. Im like, ok great I got some rice. So now its in the rice. Here's the part you all will Howl over. The thumbdrive has all my Viet Nam **** on it. you know...pics and videos...LOL
So... A. Im happy nobody else found it and looked in it....And B. I sure hope it dries out, so I can see it again. I'm here alone ya know..LOL.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

And how ironic is it that you need rice to save your VN ****.... :lol: :BangHead:

It says basically, there is no immunity from Covid 19 after recovery. People are getting it again after recovering...in Korea,,,
That has been an open question for some time, hasn't it.
Guess we now know its not a long term resistance. But not surprising. It's not like chickenpox or measles.

That has been an open question for some time, hasn't it.
Guess we now know its not a long term resistance. But not surprising. It's not like chickenpox or measles.
Agree, scary for sure.....like the cold, no built up resistance..

From what I've heard on the radio (that's my way of saying don't rely on what I'm posting) it sems like there must be some specific antibodies created when virous is present, and sticks around for at least a little while. I assume that's why an antibody test can be used.

From what I've heard on the radio (that's my way of saying don't rely on what I'm posting) it sems like there must be some specific antibodies created when virous is present, and sticks around for at least a little while. I assume that's why an antibody test can be used.
That was what I was told...

So resistance is futile....

Spock Futile 01.jpg

Went to look at the new truck.
Dodge with fargo badge on hood and fargo tailgate. its a useable shell. But full of coon crap.
lots of things i can use to complete my present project.
Doesent want cash,needs a manlift for a couple weeks!

My understanding is there’s a second mutated strain.

They do not know WTF is going on........
That I agree with 1000%.

gotta say, based on the briefing ive had, I still feel this strain started as a biological weapon that got accidentally released

On a brighter note, our new morning news gal. Olivia. She is so pleasant to look at over a cup of coffee in the morning.

olivia2.jpg

Also, anyone know off the top of thier head what size socket for small block mopar crank bolt?

-
Back