Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well I did it....I gave Keefer wrong advice and to top it off I called him Chris. So I upset two friends....proved I don't know chit. The shame of it all. I can't show my face again. I think being Saturday night and quarantined I will drink myself into a drunken stooper and see how things look in the morning. Woe is me! LOL

Makes you wonder but I don't want to turn into a conspiracy theorist.
Me neither. I’m no conspiracy theorist but I’ve been around the gov too much in my life to know they will never tell the public 100 percent of the truth.

Well I did it....I gave Keefer wrong advice and to top it off I called him Chris. So I upset two friends....proved I don't know chit. The shame of it all. I can't show my face again. I think being Saturday night and quarantined I will drink myself into a drunken stooper and see how things look in the morning. Woe is me! LOL
Nah, you never upset me. Only one person on this forum has ever done that and that someone is not you

Awwww....Want me to send you some **** ???? :rofl::rofl:

Makes you wonder but I don't want to turn into a conspiracy theorist.
Just repeat all the theories you hear.
Then you'll be a particpant instead of just a theorist.
rolleyes-gif.gif

So I got my bellhousing bolted to the trans, man, I love the fit of the bell and block plate but the hardware they send is crap. Not even sure it’s grade 5 Allen head button screws with standard threads but the Allen key size is not SAE or Metric. 5/16 is too large, 1/4 is too loose none of my 96 piece metric Allen key set fit it. So I left them finger tight and I’ve ordered new grade 8 hardware from McMaster Carr.

982222CE-0B7B-496E-B8EE-0AD623C359CD.jpeg

D62180A5-D22E-41C7-A132-189B9A9E4212.jpeg

Also, anyone know off the top of thier head what size socket for small block mopar crank bolt?
No I don't.
If you have an impact wrench its a lot easier. Doesn't take a lot of impact. It just avoids the challenge of keeping the crank from rotating.

Can't give a you like on that even though I like your answer. :(

What's the story on that engine?
That is how I got it. No history so not sure. Has at least 8-10* slop on timing chain. And maybe real bad compression but not sure till the timing is right.

So I got my bellhousing bolted to the trans, man, I love the fit of the bell and block plate but the hardware they send is crap. Not even sure it’s grade 5 Allen head button screws with standard threads but the Allen key size is not SAE or Metric. 5/16 is too large, 1/4 is too loose none of my 96 piece metric Allen key set fit it. So I left them finger tight and I’ve ordered new grade 8 hardware from McMaster Carr.

View attachment 1715505472

View attachment 1715505473
Chevy?

That is how I got it. No history so not sure. Has at least 8-10* slop on timing chain. And maybe real bad compression but not sure till the timing is right.
Was it in a car you bought?

Don't tell me you were hoping to run it?

In that case I’ll have a drink with you. Who did you upset anyway? :rolleyes:

View attachment 1715505472

View attachment 1715505473
Put you glasses on. They probably torx...

-
Back