Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Ready to go. Do I address this to @dukeboy_318 in ‘la la land’ ? :rolleyes:

A4DC9BF1-9A8B-4548-A966-299F0B74AC83.jpeg

Well, I got the basic block drawing for my final Solidworks project done, I'm not going to waste time on details that don't affect what I'm trying to show so I don't get bogged down in the details...
328.gif

(Now hoping the crank and rods fit without any interferences...)
pullhair.gif

Block B00.jpg

Block B01.jpg

Block B02.jpg

looking good so far.

Thanks... We are going to have to do an animation showing the crank rotating and the pistons going up and down, then explode the animation/assembly, then unexplode it back together...

Then we will have to do drawings to go with it... Another reason not to get into too much detail and make the drawings more complicated...

The requirement is for at least 5 components, show animation, and include drawings...

Thanks... We are going to have to do an animation showing the crank rotating and the pistons going up and down, then explode the animation/assembly, then unexplode it back together...

Then we will have to do drawings to go with it... Another reason not to get into too much detail and make the drawings more complicated...

The requirement is for at least 5 components, show animation, and include drawings...
nice, I was looking at your file structure and steps. not too bad. Far better than some of our new guys coming out of college. Colleges don't seem to generally care about file size and structure when teaching but in the professional world, it matters big time where file size equals money.

One shock bracket almost finished. On weld and a couple holes to drill. Then other side.

My son’s house, 2 bedroom with double attatched garage, couch and bar in garage. Big screen tv too. And of course fridge..

50 feet from house is another double garage.

nice, I was looking at your file structure and steps. not too bad. Far better than some of our new guys coming out of college. Colleges don't seem to generally care about file size and structure when teaching but in the professional world, it matters big time where file size equals money.

Thanks...

I try to be as efficient as I can and find the best way to get it done...

fill me up a medium flat rate and send me your paypal or address to cover the costs then.
Ran a little late to get it shipped today before work. Online USPS would not let me print a label.:BangHead: You would think they would want to minimize counter time. :wtf:

-
Back