Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Have parts coming from Mancini. Chain set, tensioner , I know it did not come with one, and timing gaskets...

Of course!
i could have her a 6,000 sq ft house, for less than 75,000. Complete, made of steel and concrete, pole barn style of course. But no, she says its to plain. Her house idea is 4-5 times that in cost and only got 2000 sq ft. :BangHead::BangHead:

i could have her a 6,000 sq ft house, for less than 75,000. Complete, made of steel and concrete, pole barn style of course. But no, she says its to plain. Her house idea is 4-5 times that in cost and only got 2000 sq ft. :BangHead::BangHead:
But it will cost a lot less to heat and cool. That's still a lot of house. Save your 6000 sq ft for workshop, garage and storage.

But it will cost a lot less to heat and cool. That's still a lot of house. Save your 6000 sq ft for workshop, garage and storage.
i know, i was merely using that to show her just how cost effective we could make things. a kit the same size as the house plan she wants is 14,954 shipped, after taxes.

You don't want to hear my story!

sure, i'll take a couple. i'll pm ya
I got a few. Lol
ad505787-69bb-44e6-9d66-5afda7b51ea3-jpeg.jpg

Pay shipping and you can have as much as you want. Will fill whatever size flat rate box you want. Might put some on ebag, but not knowing 100% if they are Magnum... Don't know if it would matter to anyone. I guess the different types are used differently in brewing. I never got that far with it.

I got a few. Lol
View attachment 1715506955
Pay shipping and you can have as much as you want. Will fill whatever size flat rate box you want. Might put some on ebag, but not knowing 100% if they are Magnum... Don't know if it would matter to anyone. I guess the different types are used differently in brewing. I never got that far with it.
fill me up a medium flat rate and send me your paypal or address to cover the costs then.

Will get right on it.I think I still have boxes.... Just dug them yesterday. So should ship good this week with cool but not freezing temps.
sweet! Now I have to go find a place to put them again lol

I was drinking as well, looking at the full moon and feel off a two foot tall deck on to a solid rock ground, I am moving around better, one nea is still black and blue but its doing great. Thank you for the story, some times I get ambitious while enjoying a drink too bud.

Glad that you are doing better, hopefully you can get fully healed up soon...

That's women...

When I was married I was looking at 95 Neons for the wife... If we bought the sport we could have had fog lights and another option which I forget what it was... No....

She liked the Lapis Blue that didn't come in the Sport model, so I had to get a well loaded Highline model that had two less options and costed more than the Sport model....

Not to mention that the Lapis Blue had a delamination problem in it's later years and the paint peeled...

I'm guilty of that too,

This would be my dream house

View attachment 1715506960

My old college buddy in Detroit, his first house was 800 square feet with 1200 square feet of garage, one bay even had a pit where you could pull the car in and work on the undercarriage without a hoist...

And just like that I have space in my inbox again...
:thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou:
:D

If you fill up all 1000 spaces in the inbox as a gold member, let the gold membership expere and then renew... Walah, 900 empty spaces in the inbox....

-
Back