Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Girls ask me how far is it to Ocean City Md. ? I tell em ......a six pack....and a BJ..............:lol:

moomondayIII.jpg

It's MOON Monday!
Good morning. :D

Hey @memike

I found this on the net and thought that you may find it interesting for if your Tony Field's radiator will fit in your Valiant... This looks to be a 10,000 original mile slant 6 Valiant, with the same style radiator that you and I have... It may work without any modifications after looking at this picture...

View attachment 1715506322

View attachment 1715506323

View attachment 1715506324

View attachment 1715506326
thank you Karl, looks like it bud !!

ugh, why do women have to be some damn stubborn. This house design process is gonna be the death of me. I swear her entire goal is to make it as expensive as possible

I hope you feel well soon Mike....Last year on this day " Easter " I was here alone with Gunner, and drinking plenty of Beer. Late in the afternoon, I thought I would do some laundry, Had to go upstairs to get it down to the laundry room. Not sure exactly, if I was just too drunk, and or I tripped over some of the clothes I was carrying. But I tumbled down 12 stairs, head first. I wasnt in pain at that time and knew I better go lay down. When I woke up 4 hours later, I could not walk. My dumbass thought I twisted my neck in my sleep. Then I remembered falling. Cracked a rib, severely bruised my right leg, below the knee. Couldnt even turn my head from side to side. Must have rolled on my neck a few times. Anyhow, it was a good 2 weeks before I recovered enough to walk right. A year later you can still see where my leg was bruised and swollen. No...I didnt go to the hospital, because I was too embarrassed.......:lol:
I was drinking as well, looking at the full moon and feel off a two foot tall deck on to a solid rock ground, I am moving around better, one nea is still black and blue but its doing great. Thank you for the story, some times I get ambitious while enjoying a drink too bud.

much better then I did Mike thank you, as long has I don't get the hiccups, sneeze, cough and pick up anything heavy I am good , thank you Mike
Squeeze a pillow if you do. That's what the open heart patients do. It just killed to sneeze for a couple months after surgery without my pillow.

I was drinking as well, looking at the full moon and feel off a two foot tall deck on to a solid rock ground, I am moving around better, one nea is still black and blue but its doing great. Thank you for the story, some times I get ambitious while enjoying a drink too bud.
Im glad you are feeling a little better Mike...That episode for me, scared me a little. Im alone here, with nobody to help, if I hurt myself really bad. So Im trying to be a little more careful now, and not drink , till I can't think straight....LOL.....

Squeeze a pillow if you do. That's what the open heart patients do. It just killed to sneeze for a couple months after surgery without my pillow.
Will do, I have a pillow in the ramcharger I need to put in the shop just for this .

ugh, why do women have to be some damn stubborn. This house design process is gonna be the death of me. I swear her entire goal is to make it as expensive as possible
Hey, do you want hops rhyzomes? I dug up a bunch yesterday. Should be all 'Magnum' from what I remember.

Good luck, it's stressful. Best advice I can give you (and I know you didn't ask so excuse me) is to agree on an amount you are willing to spend, then get a designer/builder who can give her options to keep it all in budget.

-
Back