Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning all.

20200513_121214.jpg

20200515_192923.jpg

Chris, those access panels on the B body cars, is to access the upper control arm nuts. Chry did that to make it easier on the alignment guys. But they are handy to get to hard to reach spark plugs as well......
That makes sense. All I know is they make starter changes and spark plug changes a hell of a lot easier

The young lad next door is having a rough go. His grass is pretty tall, it's too wet this morning and tough, and he is trying to mulch. :BangHead::BangHead: He must want to get it done early so theu can go to their place on the Mississippi.

Morning All. It has been beautiful here in the morning, But now starting to heat up in the afternoon.
67 now. Going to 74. Looks like near same tomorrow. :thumbsup: After that possibly a few rain days, but temps are going to stay decent. Rain is good too since I just got the garden planted.

Just got my Fertilizer/Weed killer down yesterday. Rain is ok....Just not too much...

Would have been a good weekend to go to El Mirage and watch the LSR crowd.
Weather has been pretty nice out there in the Mojave.
May with no wind is always good out there.
The wind chimes are already bangin' around out there, not good this early in the morning.
No sense righting the overturned lawn furniture, just to repeat tomorrow :lol:

Looks like I fixed my jeeps vibration issue. I’d replaced tires, ball joints, drag links, control arms, track bar, rotors, hubs and bearings. Literally the entire front suspension. Had the rims checked for trueness By two different tire shops, both passed them. Well I stumbled into a deal on Facebook of 40 bucks for a set of factory rims like mine off the same year Jeep, with decent tires. Put them on, no more vibration. I’d say my old rims were jacked up afterall

Morning everyone. Hope all is well in coffee land. So...Princess wears dirty underwear? At least the waist band...

Morning everyone, have a good time at the show Craig. Walking around in this boot thing sucks, but Doc says to start a little at a time.

-
Back