Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Just looking at our weather update for the weekend. Was originally likely rain through much of tomorrow. At this point they have backed that off to early morning showers. Could actually be nice for the full 3 day weekend! :thumbsup:
What do you mean a 3 day weekend...Mitch told me everyday was Saturday :rolleyes:

What do you mean a 3 day weekend...Mitch told me everyday was Saturday :rolleyes:
I have heard this sort of confusion is common with old people... It's easier to just say every day is Saturday so you don't have to remember what day it really is. :rolleyes:

Just looking at our weather update for the weekend. Was originally likely rain through much of tomorrow. At this point they have backed that off to early morning showers. Could actually be nice for the full 3 day weekend! :thumbsup:
Not for us unfortunately, it will be rainy all day tomorrow and tomorrow night. Sunday and Monday are looking good though.

I have heard this sort of confusion is common with old people... It's easier to just say every day is Saturday so you don't have to remember what day it really is. :rolleyes:
Perhaps, But what people do not understand, is that every day in the Y is a good day. Even in a different Country....:lol:
IMG_20190129_184236.jpg

Didnt rain here, forecast said today tomorrow and sunday.
Just got the dump run done,
Lady that bought the old shed started dismantling it, i was kind enough to offer the trailer and haul away the debris.
Love the hydraulic dump,5 minutes and its unloaded and we are driving out.

Was a reasonably good day work wise. An international pharmaceutical consulting firm reached out to me today to contract me as an expert technical consultant. I told them the rate I wanted (double what I currently charge) and they didn’t bat an eye.

Probably because I consulted to a company that their US general manager worked at in the past and pulled their *** out of the fire a few years ago by creating new technology to make their drug work and getting several new patents for them in the process.

Moving into the legal agreements in the next week.

This could be really good if it works out.

Was a reasonably good day work wise. An international pharmaceutical consulting firm reached out to me today to contract me as an expert technical consultant. I told them the rate I wanted (double what I currently charge) and they didn’t bat an eye.

Probably because I consulted to a company that their US general manager worked at in the past and pulled their *** out of the fire a few years ago by creating new technology to make their drug work and getting several new patents for them in the process.

Hope it works out for you!

Just finished this one. I really like the vintage feel. The Ship was named the White Empress and was the jewel of the line back then. Canadian Pacific was an integrated travel system of trains and ships with service across North America and to Europe.

C89B3285-4F36-44FE-9C85-1DC9CDCC78A9.jpeg

At work, making an effort to make it look like I am making an effort. :rolleyes:
Splash some water on your shirt under your arms and down the front of your chest below your neck. Then spritz some water on your face.

Makes them think you are working so hard that you have built a sweat...LOL!

Need opinions. I no longer need the torsion bar sockets, thought about cutting them and the rest of the factory torsion bar crossmember out and simply extending the one I’m making out to the frame rails, but I can’t decide if it’s worth the extra work.

That belt sander an attatchment for your grinder?
No it is a makita nose sander and totally invaluable, I use it all the time. It is one of my go to tools. I take all the guarding off so then the sander will flex and conform to round shapes. When I get back to shop tomorrow I will take a pix of name plate for you. Belts are common and easy to get in multiple grits. No tools required to change belt you just push on snout and put new belt on.

Splash some water on your shirt under your arms and down the front of your chest below your neck. Then spritz some water on your face.

Makes them think you are working so hard that you have built a sweat...LOL!
Well then he'd get his mask all wet.:poke:

Good luck...

Need opinions. I no longer need the torsion bar sockets, thought about cutting them and the rest of the factory torsion bar crossmember out and simply extending the one I’m making out to the frame rails, but I can’t decide if it’s worth the extra work.
Seems easier to me to just fab the whole piece as one.......

Seems easier to me to just fab the whole piece as one.......
Maybe...and I did a completely different approach when I fabbed the one for my SRT using off the shelf Specta parts and Silicone Dynamics connectors.

Buuut...since no advice was asked for, I won’t give any. Each in their own way and to their own desires.

Looks like a nice result to me.

:thumbsup:

Maybe...and I did a completely different approach when I fabbed the one for my SRT using off the shelf Specta parts and Silicone Dynamics connectors.

Buuut...since no advice was asked for, I won’t give any. Each in their own way and to their own desires.

Looks like a nice result to me.

:thumbsup:
I was thinking there might be off the shelf parts that could be modified to work in Chris's application....

-
Back