Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Take pics. Send them to me, she wants a wagon. Don't want to do much on it though have my hands full now.

Why oh why do I do this?
No idea!:rofl::rofl::rofl:
DSC07030.JPG

Tike they just cancelled the Perry county fair! Dam I like that one and Gratz fair also, so far that one is still on. Best demo derby's, school busses, RV's etc. Pretty funny

I have to take it or leave it today because he has some guy coming in to hual them to the crusher. This guy has been the most frustrating guy I have ever run into. He has classics like a 58 Plymouth 2 door with a hemi....scrapped but saving an old K car because he used to sit and read his bible in. I have been trying to work with this guy for 2 years. There is also an old dodge truck like Franks Fargo and someone put a newer 318 in it. The scraper is coming at 10. This is so stupid he makes me mad

Spent some time this am going through the "how to" threads, man there is good stuff in there.

Something isn’t right. 5 gals of 10% ethanol fuel is 0.5 gals of ethanol. Chemistry says it won’t pull more than 10% water from air making it 0.05 gals water max (about 6 oz) at full saturation.

In a closed tank without constant air exchange, it calculates to be about a quarter ounce if the air was at 90% humidity when the tank was capped. Also, the ethanol is miscible with water so the water can’t separate as a distinct layer until the water exceeds its ability to hold.

Like I said...something isn’t right. The water is coming from somewhere else.
Thinking about what you said, it could be that the water came out of the stations tanks as we have had a lot of rain this spring. The fuel cell I have in the truck has a positive locking mechanisim and the vent with rollover valve has a 180* fitting on it.

Good morning guys. Headed to RT's car collection. Dropping off a payment on my 69 Roadrunner, getting more info for some guys on the 70 Roadrunner and info on several 70 Chevelles for a friend. Going to be a good day. Stay safe all.

Rebuilt a Holley 1850 yesterday so now the truck runs. It has been off the road 1.5 years. So ready to drive it again. I miss driving a big block with tons of low end torque.

Mine is 30 miles away. Going to start using it in the pop and truck. Have to run the crap gas out of both.

Rebuilt a Holley 1850 yesterday so now the truck runs. It has been off the road 1.5 years. So ready to drive it again. I miss driving a big block with tons of low end torque.
Same here I really want to figure out my brakes today and take it out for a ride been a few years prob 3.

Weird, was good last time I drove it. Has to be a adjustment. Hard as a rock, booster has vacuum from the pump. I did add rear disks a few years ago but ran it it was good after adjusting the prop valve. Thinking pushrod adjustment. Just a few other things first a lot of sitting gremlins.

Weird, was good last time I drove it. Has to be a adjustment. Hard as a rock, booster has vacuum from the pump. I did add rear disks a few years ago but ran it it was good after adjusting the prop valve. Thinking pushrod adjustment. Just a few other things first a lot of sitting gremlins.
Check for rust inside the master cylinder bowls. Brake fluid loves to absorb condensation.

Ray, The same thing happened to my 65 Belv. It sat for about 6 months. When I went to move it the brakes were tight. But I converted this car to power brakes. I forget what kit. It came with a couple different links to the pedal, and I believe also an adjustable rod. After I got it to move and let the pressure off at the M/C lines, it was better, but still hard pedal. I think in my case, I need to shorten the travel of the rod into the Booster. But at least it moves now and stops. Im gonna look into it more next week.... @halifaxhops

Hopefully adjustment and not master cylinder. Keep us posted.

It moves and stops just need a few hours to get it right which is impossible around here as you know.

I went with a 8" dual diaphragm after market booster and really thinking that the adjustment is off, hopefully. Everything was rebuilt 3 YEARS AGO!

Morning!
No T-Bird electrical today. Hoping to get garage finished. Gable ent to vinyl and soffit/fascia then its done!

-
Back