Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
With exception of the wifes car payment we will be debt free again by the 3rd of July. Took longer this time around to do it.

If you sell the wife and throw in the car, then you will be debt free and have some money in your pocket.... :lol:

Looking at PA Covid data. Today is lowest number of new cases since the peak near end of April. While there have been ups and downs, the daily average had continued down since then. No increas showing from Memorial weekend or other goings on... What I really find interesting is the following chart for the FLU, not Covid 19. Seems our social distancing stuff may been effective at cutting the flu season short. Although the initial drop from peak was slower than 2 years ago. I always wonder how acurate any of this stuff is as testing and reporting may be inconsistent. Same for the current situation
View attachment 1715546097

They keep saying that the Covid virus wave will be worse next year because the flu virus will be around...

What about last winter??? Did the flu take a break or leave because Covid showed up???? I don't think so...

The flu will be around just like the Covid virus next winter... They are just inflating the predictions to scare us....

Last edited:
Thundering non stop, wind came up again,like instantly. Temp went up quick too.

Starting crap over in Rainy's post about tattoos....should just be quiet I guess.

Just got home, first day back in the patch. Took a little longer, had to get my wells back to the way I run them. Hard time getting back into the swing of things.

Just got home, first day back in the patch. Took a little longer, had to get my wells back to the way I run them. Hard time getting back into the swing of things.
Must have gotten your cast off. Now back at it. !!!

well, i kinda feel part of the group, and she is. she asked pinions and there are some harsh ones. just seemed a bit over the top. had to say something, but i look at it artistically and self expression.

And someone used my real name on there... dammit

Guess I shouldn't care about that but kinda pissed me off.

I might be kidding myself because it's on my PayPal so anyone ive sent money to which is half of fabo has seen it lol

Geez, I invited a Denver member to come see my Cars and meet up for burgers and tater tots. He totally ignored the gesture and never even replied.

The Denver crew leaves a lot to be desired big time, why can't they be cool like the PA guys.

-
Back