Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Other than tearing down a Columbus statue this weekend at the Stat Capital Bldg. (nothing happened to them) and some protests I would say its kind of normal feeling.. Im sure there will be more uproar after the trial no matter what the outcome.
Guess he is a target now. Wilkes Barre Pa he got paint dumped on him and a plunger on his head. :wtf:
e21467b5-89ab-41b1-aa97-9bc56d6fa4e9_1140x641.jpg

And someone used my real name on there... dammit

Guess I shouldn't care about that but kinda pissed me off.

I might be kidding myself because it's on my PayPal so anyone ive sent money to which is half of fabo has seen it lol
Its a nice name, but it will remain rani if thats what you prefer.

After this rain,and pushing 90 tomorrow i will need a knife to cut through the thick air. Guess im dragging air conditioner out of storage.

This ones for our local Princess! Full sleeves, every bit of it free hand art, my whole life is on there. Life, death, births and weddings. Good and bad. No regrets. By same token I am indifferent to the wrapper, art or no art, I look at the person. No way I am getting in that mess of a tattoo thread.

DF594E3D-8B11-491E-82EC-8D8DC686FBA4.jpeg

Being as I am part of the Denver crew as you put it. The fact we have never met, I find that statement a little harsh. All of the members around here that I have met would give you the shirt off their back to help someone out. Don’t judge me by someone else’s actions.
well, maybe it IS a Denver thing because i felt quite ignored by you too.

I saw your car at the Street rod nationals and stood right in front of it for 15 minutes with my Dad and family and you never appeared (prolly looking at cars which is cool) then i posted this pic along with mentioning we should meet up. Then the next year i saw you at the red light on Northern and Beulah by the fair grounds, i was going the opposite way in my dart and honked at you and didn't get any reaction so i thought ....well i guess he don't want to meet or do anything down here.

CIMG0733 (2).JPG

This ones for our local Princess! Full sleeves, every bit of it free hand art, my whole life is on there. Life, death, births and weddings. Good and bad. No regrets. By same token I am indifferent to the wrapper, art or no art, I look at the person. No way I am getting in that mess of a tattoo thread.

View attachment 1715546309
Well said.. I personally love tattoos... except for those stupid trendy ones that everyone gets... All mine mean something to me and I of course want more, but undecided on what at this point in time..

I should've known better than to ask in a thread but I really thought because the tattoo ideas are all mopar related, I would have a MUCH DIFFERENT reaction.

I am really not going to do it, but the Idea kept me preoccupied for awhile so can't knock free entertainment and using your noodle for something ....... right

well, maybe it IS a Denver thing because i felt quite ignored by you too.

I saw your car at the Street rod nationals and stood right in front of it for 15 minutes with my Dad and family and you never appeared (prolly looking at cars which is cool) then i posted this pic along with mentioning we should meet up. Then the next year i saw you at the red light on Northern and Beulah by the fair grounds, i was going the opposite way in my dart and honked at you and didn't get any reaction so i thought ....well i guess he don't want to meet or do anything down here.

View attachment 1715546320
Boy....I would follow over backwards to have the opportunity to meet you

Sat outside for a couple hours tonight, it was 84 but the wind was strong enough it was actually quite enjoyable and didnt feel that warm. You can feel the nastiness coming soon. The next couple days are going to suck..

-
Back