Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
My son is over for the weekend, still conked out in the next room over. He was infantry (Marine) as a tow gunner. He found out he liked medical when they "fixed a pig" during field training. He's now out and a Junior at U of W. He's just taken his MCAT awaiting results so he can apply to medical schools.
Nice!! I know a lot of our medics turned nurses as the state honors their military training for something like 75 percent of their clinical and school long requirements for a RN license

BTW, almost ready to pour footings. I opted to go more concrete, 9 inches thick. Overkill? Maybe......

Procrastinate A23.png

Finally drug my carcass out of bed and had my first cup of black water. Guess I will find my way to the garageand see what I get done on the Duster today. I have all the plugs out, so maybe a compression check. Then put the plugs in. Might run it a bit just to watch the rockers go up and down. LOL

So looks like the “Hops sample” I had ratholed for TMM is going on a bike ride. I had planned on sharing it at MITP in Minneapolis. I am to cheap to mail it so I reckon I will throw it in a bag and head to the Mopar show in Cedar Falls Iowa come August. Great excuse for a putt. And yes the dumb dog is watching the squirrels trying to figure out how to eat them. Front yard is about 600 acres of wheat. I tried to get it in The pix as it is always majestic and beautiful, with our wind up here it is truly amber waves of grain. I always love planting wheat, we rotated between wheat, corn and squash. Squash just looks like chaos but is great margin! Corn is always a throw of the dice. Wheat while low margin it just plain rocks for beauty.

View attachment 1715552583

"Where is that rotten cat? I know he has thumbs. He can open that bottle for me." :lol:

Got tractor running again, after about 20 minutes of tesing and checking, i remembered i turned gas off.
One hydraulic cylinder is bypassing.

Guy came and picked up his 94. AC blows cold now, all custom work also done. Dropped of his 02 Blazer for work...pics before and after. Looks much better than pics dictate....
IMG_20200621_143302.jpg
IMG_20200628_122405.jpg
IMG_20200628_122335.jpg
IMG_20200626_172348.jpg

What a morning. Go to HD to bet a BBQ, find a six burner discounted so I grab it. Go start the tikey truck and the starter just keeps running with the key off? WTF ok the solenoid is sticking. Beat it a few times try it again great not sticking. Get a jump and starts, go get the BBQ and on the way home. OH yeah they called a tow truck for me at HD. Screw it I am out of here. Get over the mountain barley runs like crap. dies on the top of the mountain, **** it coast down as far as I can get to a driveway that I can get off the road, See ng what is going on now acting like no fuel or a ignition issue. In start mode it will run but dies in run position, no ballast resister and I doubt it is no gas because I filled it up yesterday. OK knock on the house door, woman calls a tow truck and it gets me home $142 later. No ide what is going on kind of thinking ignition switch type thing. Just not good now I have to screw around with it this week!

Day is done. It feels like 100 outside and we are going to a BBQ. This is gonna suck.

I Dunno what all you guys are complaining about...Chevy Guy just came, picked up Custom C1500, and dropped of 02 Blazer....AND $ 2200 CASH !!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

-
Back