Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
NOS Unused. Ya right.

nos.JPG

Have to replace outside door handles on 66 Dart, button sticks in, wont come out. They are Re-poped, no good. Ordered some from trim parts, but I bet they all are the same part.....we will see......And the chrome sucks as well, only 2 years old.

Have to replace outside door handles on 66 Dart, button sticks in, wont come out. They are Re-poped, no good. Ordered some from trim parts, but I bet they all are the same part.....we will see......And the chrome sucks as well, only 2 years old.
Same MO with replacement mirrors.

It ain’t gonna help the chrome, but maybe a shot of lube?

Ford van. Needs exh manifold. Oh what fun. Have to find one first. And trailer wiring is bad. Abs needs a module and misfire on cyl 1. Pulling plug? I hope not.
50 chevy needs starter. I have one in a parts truck, considering pulling it.

Ford van. Needs exh manifold. Oh what fun. Have to find one first. And trailer wiring is bad. Abs needs a module and misfire on cyl 1. Pulling plug? I hope not.
50 chevy needs starter. I have one in a parts truck, considering pulling it.
Sounds like you are busy.

It ain’t gonna help the chrome, but maybe a shot of lube?
I have, I just have to do it every time I go to open the doors!!!! I considered disassembling them and trying to get some clearance, but still have the chrome issue.....

My chrome'r, who has sold the business, told me I should re chrome what I had. Told me I will not like the re popped, but NO.....:BangHead:
I think my whole car could use a dunk in wd40. Lol. Lot of squeaks, locks stick trying to use the key...

Gmc terrain. Brakes all around and a wheel bearing. $1100. Wating for a go-ahead
Guess i have no choice but to look at pos mustank. Rad fan no go.

-
Back