Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Its a physical emotional MOPAR drain for sure. But wouldn't miss it for nothing!!
Like I hadn't had enough between showing the car and doing the swap meet stuff, After I had the car packed and Wolfie left, I drove to the other side, checked out the few Neons that were left and was last in line for the day to get a Hellcat ride.:steering: :thumbsup:

Morning everyone, got out early. They say 100deg today with 50% humidity. Love the race track when it’s warm out.

Its a MOPAR physical and emotional over load for sure. Wouldn't miss it for nothing!!
Physical drain yes. (I see you changed you're words). Emotionally - it's an adrenaline shot for me. Like I got juiced up on a bottle full of MOPAR pills. LOL

Well found out the only *** neighbor on the block is moving, funny there is a block party sign for the day after!:rofl::rofl: This guy is a real ***, calls the troopers on kids driving bicycles with no helmet. Into everyone's business. He knows he is not allowed here. Think Dean has a restraining order on his wife for walking the dog up his 200' driveway and into his field!

Love the race track when it’s warm out.
Guess the foots good now? :poke:
upload_2020-7-17_9-16-55.jpeg

No part number. Not listed in 74 catalog from what I saw. Don’t have acces to a 75. I tried a bunch of ways. Already emailed some part outs. I can see in pic it’s not on that one...

Last edited:
You all back to 'normal' from Carlisle? That was the most time I ever spent there and still went by like a blur. Have felt jet lagged or something since it ended. LOL
Yeah, Im good. Had to get back to work in the shop pretty quick. Had 4 jobs here waiting. Down to one now, with one coming tomorrow. My new tenants should be here on Sat or Sun, so yesterday I trimmed the property, and now I'm getting ready to go gut grass before it gets too hot. Have the Subaru timing belt, water pump job taken 1/2 way apart, and I'll work on that after the grass. Its a lot cooler in the shop. even without the AC running.....

Well found out the only *** neighbor on the block is moving, funny there is a block party sign for the day after!:rofl::rofl: This guy is a real ***, calls the troopers on kids driving bicycles with no helmet. Into everyone's business. He knows he is not allowed here. Think Dean has a restraining order on his wife for walking the dog up his 200' driveway and into his field!

Everybody brings happiness...

Some by stopping in, others by leaving.... :D

In college one of our friends had this chubby roommate we called "Fat Pat"... He was one of those guys that would get on your nerves after a while, so you tried not to spend too much time around him...

One weekend Pat went to visit home and his roommate threw a "Pat's not here" party... It was fun... :D

-
Back