Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I think I will have to redo my exhaust on my 66 dart. Bigger for the 408. Might sell give the one on it now to someone. All new flowmeter to manifolds.

I should ask my circle track buddies what the use behind manifolds on the hobby stocks. They actually sound pretty good.

Bacon Love.jpg

Fargo cab all pressure washed and put back in quonset. The moss on the cab came right off. It should be nice and dry tomorrow, will start filling holes in firewall. A couple small rust patches to deal with,may just cut them out of donor truck.

I think I will have to redo my exhaust on my 66 dart. Bigger for the 408. Might sell give the one on it now to someone. All new flowmeter to manifolds.
Which series flow masters?

I guess her cars temp readout is pretty accurate. Evening news said we hit 100. First time in 8 years! It was pretty ugly out there. Down a bit now to a chilly 90. LOL

Her birthday is tomorrow and of course I work, so I did dinner tonight. Surf and Turf - NY Strips on the grill plus shrimp fried rice from the Chinese kitchen at Giant. Corn on the cob. Sliced grape tomatoes from the garden... Boston Cream cake for a bit later.

There's my car, I have never seen one in person other than mine. It seems like the 2 door sedan was more common in 66, because ive seen a number of them, but the 67 is scarce

109674815_3459701624043082_413613130562869781_o.jpg

-
Back