Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Give me your zip again

5CFF01BF-9B9E-493F-A803-F97B0FB62704.jpeg

So are you hoarding all the nos convertible parts to fill your garage? Could be a cool nitch to have.
I've picked up a couple nice things a few weeks ago. I got great deals on hard to find parts. Like 67 year only complete set nine piece set of convertible trim. You see a piece here and there for sale but never an entire set and for $350. Just the rear window snap piece is $300. And it was all in perfect condition. I didn't need it but what the heck. And drivers side big block engine motor mount/insulator. In the last couple months, I've stumbled across four in great condition at a great price, they sell quick on ebay for $250. Its fun!!

Last edited:
Thermal limiter actually protects compressor. Just read a little bit.
Compressor gets hot, shuts it down.
Lots of farm equipment used them, and they were cheap.

Sit down and have a cup. How you been?
good and busy! you wouldn't know there's anything going on in the world by our order list. good problem to have, and very fortunate. We recently did a goodguys show In Iowa. was supposedly about 1/2 attendance from last year.

I am busy also lots of people finishing their cars up. Was nuts here last month actually turned people away, I never do that.

I am busy also lots of people finishing their cars up. Was nuts here last month actually turned people away, I never do that.
I recently sold Hulk Hogan a Mopar engine, and his mechanic is working on putting it in. that was pretty neat.
upload_2020-7-25_6-51-47.png

That is pretty cool. I have dealt with a few well knowns usually the easiest to deal with for sure.

-
Back