Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
LOL bet he wont use a hoist!

upload_2020-7-25_7-56-38.jpeg

I hope it was a hulk of an engine
That it was. He's a pretty cool guy. Has a heap of Mopars and classics. We probably talk every other week. We spent an hour texting each other pictures of ours cars back and forth.... Shocker....his are nicer lol

did a search not much around look back a page. The one in Boston is a great deal figure 150 shipping with Fastenal.

Well I am out of here. I was given trusses and tin roofing for a garage or carport. Gotta go pick it up

Hey If you order from NAPA online and pickup in store 20% promo this week.
Think I got that email from them... What I like is Advance and AZ - if I cant find a coupon code, just leave what I want in my cart. Usually get an email with 20-25% discount code within a day...

Well I am out of here. I was given trusses and tin roofing for a garage or carport. Gotta go pick it up
Bring it down. We can rebuild my shed. Lol
Actually the roof is OK. I need to get something to redo the sides. Probably T1-11

now if only you could take a picture...
still waiting to see the good welds. :poke::popcorn:
I’ve gotta download them from my phone and resize them. They’re too large for FABO apparently....

as for good welds, haha maybe “ok” welds.

I have a driveway full of materials and a construction trailer full of palates. The original clay tile will be removed and shipped to Chicago for reuse/recycling.
Was wondering if they try to salvage that. Probably priceless if someone needs doing historic restoration. And you have a lot of it. Do you get anything out of that, or does that savings get eaten up in the labor removing it?

Was wondering if they try to salvage that. Probably priceless if someone needs doing historic restoration. And you have a lot of it. Do you get anything out of that, or does that savings get eaten up in the labor removing it?
The contractor gets paid but I don't know how much. Building palate cages to hold them probably wasn't cheap and the recycling company has to drive from Chicago and back. I don't imagine they get paid that much. 3 large dumpsters and pay by the ton at the local landfill isn't cheap either. Recycling them is really the best bet.

-
Back