Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Ray just an update. One of the Craig's list ad's you posted the other day, I hit the reply button (no phone number) and sent the seller an email...crickets.

Aw, Maurice Petty has died, enginemaster for Petty Motorsports.

fish.jpg

Happy Sunday! I have a pistol match this morning so won’t get much done. Trying to refine a 45 for Bullseye matches, some of you old farts will remember AMTs long slide Hard Baller. I am looking to convert it over. At present it has a 7-8 pound trigger depending on slop. Not sure if it really worth the effort or not tho. I will see to day as I am going to show it no mercy.

Morning!
One more little patch and clean up the welds. Then i can flip cab and work on upper window opening. I want to chop up my parts truck for the piece i need,but i will need to strip out the cluster and switches.

They done. I took a second towel rack,and used parts to make the other one longer. Made a piece on my lathe and used 3 brackets instead of 4.
Its different in there, was yellow, now its grey with a light blue ceiling. I like the change.

Which route you taking maybe meet up along the way. You were hiding at Carlisle!:poke:

Which route you taking maybe meet up along the way. You were hiding at Carlisle!:poke:
No not this time I-70 straight through. :steering:
Hey you kept switching your show up time...could've called.:poke:
I was gone by Saturday night, and was on a plane by the time you came in Sunday.

Gave the a/c in the nissan a little charge yesterday. I gave it a little much, heard the compressor start knocking and it would cycle off. As i lowered the pressure it started to act normal again. High pressure on hot days is why i think they used the limiter.

Looks like it. Makes sense as a protective device low pressure or hot and it will blow. Can think of a few things to use one of those on.

Looks like the weather is supposed to be nice next week. The contractors will like that.

Going to be hot here prob hit over 100 tomorrow! We need rain badly!
We've had 5-6 inches of rain over the last couple weeks with upper 90's and high humidity.
The week coming more rain, but low 80's all week. I'll take it!!

-
Back