Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
My house smells awesome! Making a big batch of sauce for spaghetti and lasagna.. Sauteed garlic and onions.. Sauce simmering for a couple hours. Place smells great!

Your buddy, Ben Ricky ( Been Drinking) he swung by shop on his last world tour and hung out in the shop. We may have tipped a few!

Tipped a few what??? Cows???

COW_TIPPING_02.jpg

I'd rather have the 'around here' cheesesteaks. Usually made with American cheese. The popular distinction of a 'true' Philly cheesesteak is they use Cheese Wiz.
I did think I’m gonna plan to revisit Gettysburg next July. When we went my 8th grade year, all we did was hit the museum because it was thunder storming and the teachers didn’t want us out at the battlefield

Just a fkn mess as far as I'm concerned. I like sauted onions, peppers and mushrooms. Am Chz, and a little tomato sauce.

OR 'Cheese steak Hoagie' Instead of the sauce and cooked veggies - lettuce, tomatoes, onions and mayo except I usually cut the onions and add mild hot peppers.

Just a fkn mess as far as I'm concerned. I like sauted onions, peppers and mushrooms. Am Chz, and a little tomato sauce.

OR 'Cheese steak Hoagie' Instead of the sauce and cooked veggies - lettuce, tomatoes, onions and mayo except I usually cut the onions and add mild hot peppers.
I just despise Cheese Wiz. My wife loves it. That and Velvetta. Just nasty. I swear it’s what they stuff in the MREs

-
Back