Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Only -6 this morning, feels way colder.
Next week looks to be a few day well above freezing. Will be nice.

44F. Only supposed to go up one degree and stay there till midnight, with rain starting at noon. :wtf:
Good Morning

Good morning, was to go to grandsons birthday yesterday but the COVID crap is spreading in our area. My workplace has about 30 employees with 6 gone on Fri. One positive and 3 tested. Staying home this weekend and cut more brush and trees. I have two large burn piles that I will have to burn this winter

Looks like a good time. Mom and Danny.
23495_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&ccb=2&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=iucH_SGbvesAX8IJTkb&_nc_ht=scontent.fagc1-2.jpg

Been busy with sales. Just answered a pm for the shock plates. Sold Magnum head bolts yesterday and the bead hone was delivered yesterday. The Pay Pal account is building. LOL

I bought one once! LOL
Morning all you sultans of swingers, more snow here last night and it warmed up to the teens. We are in same warming trend Frank is in. They broke the track at rifle range yesterday so I get to go mobile with welding rig and repair it this afternoon. Typically someone with a freshly mounted scope shoots the rail sighting in for deer season. It is hard to weld without smoking the return cable. We have a six lane underground 100m rifle range. It is very handy during winter!

Radar says, there might be some scattered light rain out there this morning. Last night on the news they were saying PG&E electric was going to do their lights out routine due to the forecast winds in much of territory. Only affects 38 counties and 1/2M customers :BangHead:.

Radar says, there might be some scattered light rain out there this morning. Last night on the news they were saying PG&E electric was going to do their lights out routine due to the forecast winds in much of territory. Only affects 38 counties and 1/2M customers :BangHead:.
Radar? or Radar?

radar.jpg2.jpg

Radar.jpg

I guess I will get a few more sips of black water and head outside. Started the annual leaf challenge. If I keep them mowed at the right time I don't have to pick any up. LOL. Not a whole lot down, but there will likely be a lot falling later with the rain they are calling for. Walnut trees are almost clean already. I did one run through the maples already on Friday. The 'bean' tree will all drop in next couple days and they are big leaves...

I don't rake much any more either. I pull the leaves from under the bushes and grind them up with the rider and then bag them up. I put a tarp down in the pick up bed and fill it up. When I get to the yard waste dump I just grab the corners of the tarp and pull the whole load out of the box. Work smarter not harder. LOL

I don't rake much any more either. I pull the leaves from under the bushes and grind them up with the rider and then bag them up. I put a tarp down in the pick up bed and fill it up. When I get to the yard waste dump I just grab the corners of the tarp and pull the whole load out of the box. Work smarter not harder. LOL
I just use a 10 dollar leaf blower....blow them into a big pile, let kids play in them, then after a day of that, blow them all into the burn pile and light a match

-
Back