Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I got some vertigo going on for sure, but it may be the 120 proof? Where’s Craig when I need him? Not an elevator in sight!
But the he sure can ride a scooter.......................................................if it isn't running!

1312090-3814575123400b3a6104e1cd4597081d.jpg

Oddly enough BDs road trip with us had literally the same ending as Craig and Is road trip to see TMM as the same as the road trip to see Raimy in Minneapolis as the road trip to see Hoppy on East Coast as well... you get the idea. This sight has great guys and we have an absolute blast when we all get together.

Seriously thinking of doing a shed tear down day here after Carlisle. Need date inputs maybe when some of you guys are still around from the Mopar show in July?

Oddly enough BDs road trip with us had literally the same ending as Craig and Is road trip to see TMM as the same as the road trip to see Raimy in Minneapolis as the road trip to see Hoppy on East Coast as well... you get the idea. This sight has great guys and we have an absolute blast when we all get together.
You should be at Carlisle on The Friday before! You have to then grab a beer on Sat morning just to function!

Yes we do!

The first gettogether we had here was interesting, Really did not know most of you in person other than a fast meet of Mitch and Keith, and the wife thought I was nuts having unknowns stay here over night. now she cant get enough of you all.

What I have noticed everyone is the same in real life from here also. Not so much on other sites.
I gave you a red X because it’s not true. I always thought most on here seemed really cool and down to earth. So far, of all the ones I met, you all are even BETTER AND COOLER in person than online. And even more legit that I thought!

The first gettogether we had here was interesting, Really did not know most of you in person other than a fast meet of Mitch and Keith, and the wife thought I was nuts having unknowns stay here over night. now she cant get enough of you all.
Was it lift day or D day that happened first?

-
Back