Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I don't say 3/4 of what comes to my mind or you guys would probably say Mr. Karl is mild. :lol:

You just earned more respect from me...
bowdown.gif

Morning!
Another day that wont go above freezing. Have to empty shop of all unnecessary items, make room for engine swap. This one is no fun, have to change timing covers,as replacement is broken.

Good Morning...No backreading. First snow of the season yesterday. Not ready for this...yuck. Hope all is well out there

Resized952020102595180116.jpg

freaking rainy and cold. this afternoon I'll be in the shop working on the floor plans again. Goal is to have that all finished by end of the week so i can move onto the trunk floor and wheel tubs

Like Frank no chance getting above freezing today. Just a nudge over single digits right now. Any day over zero up here is a win during Winter. We are finalizing house plans so we can get bids from builders for the house. We are super excited to get that going.
Good luck!!!

Like Frank no chance getting above freezing today. Just a nudge over single digits right now. Any day over zero up here is a win during Winter. We are finalizing house plans so we can get bids from builders for the house. We are super excited to get that going.

Sorry, had to rub it in. You guys are going to enjoy living further south.

upload_2020-10-26_7-12-36.png

Last edited:
We got just a dusting of snow last night. Just enough to make the streets slippery.

Yep, 50 degrees and zero sunshine all week.
Good morning to all you great fellows this morning, life is good on the hill.

Screenshot_20200929-115345_Messages.jpg

Oops, 60 and sunny Friday !! Sometimes I get something to look forward to.

Good Morning folks, 70’s to low 80’s all week! It’s a good week to put some miles on the Jalopy and work on the tune. She’s coming around nicely!

50's and cloudy here today. Still working on fitting out the GTS every day.....Carpet and door hardware today...

-
Back