Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Just a link I think. I can see the IP. Can you? View attachment 1715619584
I’m not seeing a link

6D647E76-5A0B-494C-A414-C51BCB104826.png

He has another one??? What happened to the last one???
This one has been around about a year or so now. She’s much younger and she’s a firecracker, in multiple ways.

The first one, the older one, quit after her husband threatened to leave her or something like that

This one has been around about a year or so now. She’s much younger and she’s a firecracker, in multiple ways.

The first one, the older one, quit after her husband threatened to leave her or something like that

Oh, the blonde one... I don't listen to what she says, I just want to hit it and quit it... :D

I'm not gonna say the brunette before her was ugly, but you could stick her face in dough and make gorilla cookies... :eek:

Tomorrow, I move the 440, T56 and one of my tool boxes to my little rented storage unit for the winter. I need to find or build a small work bench to put in there too. Going to do my engine assembly and trans rebuild over the winter in heat.

-
Back