Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
My daughter’s teacher got it, so now she’s home until the 19th, goes back to school the 20th, which is the last day before a two week break for thanksgiving... something they have NEVER done before, normally it’s 2 days.

My son told me that my buddy Doug's son either has it or was exposed to it by someone on his school bus... He's been quarantining for a week and a half now... :BangHead:

However he never bothered to tell my son or me... :icon_fU:

I would love to see where the hot spots are. I know no one up here thet knows any one in the area that unfortunately got it.

Just trace where all of the "super spreader" rallies were held over the past few weeks and there you go...

Lol, I tried the whole home schooling thing, I don’t have the patience to be a teacher.

Homeschool.jpg

I finished collecting leaves in my front yard, then did part of the neighbor's yard...

Taking a break, ate some leftover sliders for breakfast....

Now off to the grocery stores to load up on artichokes and hollandaise sauce, hopefully there is some left for me to buy out...

Plan B: buy out all of the artichokes and hollandaise sauce at the two local Meijer stores, and see if I can get a rain check for them so I can buy more at the sale price later...

My brat and brat in law are both holders of degrees that would allow them to teach in public schools. They both did the Teacher's Aid thing after they graduated to get the feel for it. They both said "Screw This! I'll find something else!" :lol:

I finished collecting leaves in my front yard, then did part of the neighbor's yard...

Taking a break, ate some leftover sliders for breakfast....

Now off to the grocery stores to load up on artichokes and hollandaise sauce, hopefully there is some left for me to buy out...

Plan B: buy out all of the artichokes and hollandaise sauce at the two local Meijer stores, and see if I can get a rain check for them so I can buy more at the sale price later...
Why did you do that. After all they are "leaves" and not pick ups! :poke::lol::rofl:

Most of my trees have dropped half or more already. This one on the property line just changed in last few days. I expect it will take a dump any time now...

4F184B62-A7A3-444D-9C60-DF3F3619A192.jpeg

Strut in nissan done. Was easy. Next is starter in my truck.

Seat back completed. Installed old emblems. Now to go get some beer and work on the seat bottom
PXL_20201107_155302921.jpg
PXL_20201107_163300763.jpg
PXL_20201107_174314215.jpg

Impeach him

:bs_flag:

You just posted earlier about how Covid cases have spiked recently in your town....

The man currently in charge chooses to ignore the fact that it KILLS people and he's willing to sacrifice them so he can get his way.... :wtf:

If he's not looking out for the good of the people, he doesn't need to be in charge... :mob:

We need a leader that will take charge and fight this pandemic head on, not wish it will just "go away"...

Problem 02.jpg

You just posted earlier about how Covid cases have spiked recently in your town....

The man currently in charge chooses to ignore the fact that it KILLS people and he's willing to sacrifice them so he can get his way.... :wtf:

If he's not looking out for the good of the people, he doesn't need to be in charge... :mob:

We need a leader that will take charge and fight this pandemic head on, not wish it will just "go away"...

View attachment 1715626301
Impeach him. Do to him exactly what they did to Trump the last four years... see how they like it.

Working on the bottom now. Foam looks better. Top is out in the sun to stretch...Gotta run to my Son's house ...finish later...
PXL_20201107_192640618.jpg
PXL_20201107_192652988.jpg
PXL_20201107_192709246.jpg

View attachment 1715626301
My smartass comments aside, I will give biden a chance. A chance that wasn’t afforded to Trump. That said, I have no faith that anyone, Biden, Trump or the like will be able to stop coronavirus. Period.

I do worry about our constitution and economics going forward. But we’ll see. All I know is when it’s illegal to own gasoline and have cows, don’t say I didn’t tell ya so

-
Back