Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
The pickup says it hasn't gotten out of the 50s yet today and the NWS confirms such. That ocean breeze will not help the situation :BangHead:. I was going to stop by the gun shop this morning when I was in town, they had a line 10 people deep running out the front door. I just wanted to check the place out, haven't been in there since it changed hands not long ago.

The small one, I think 4.3 inches..... in that neighborhood

Well, it doesn't have the OD bearing retainer. The OD unit has a 5.125" bearing retainer. Of course, someone "could have" swapped to the small input shaft in the OD. More than likely,it's the standard 833.

Well, it doesn't have the OD bearing retainer. The OD unit has a 5.125" bearing retainer. Of course, someone "could have" swapped to the small input shaft in the OD. More than likely,it's the standard 833.
Now I'm real interested to open it up and see what's in there. When I bought it, I was told it was an od and I paid OD prices.

Its my fault I didn't inspect it closer because the guy I bought it from, delivered it and set it on the shelf for me so I got lazy and didn't really look it over and took his word for it.

Got the seats switched in my Dakota's. I'll switch the steering wheels and heater control in a few days and then put her up for sale.

So is it time to step away from the tool box when you start using a welding rod to mix your drinks? I thought I was just being efficient, my helper thought it was a bit much. Weren’t no spoon insight!
What you mixin"?

I fear I am going to come in a distant second place yet again!

55BFAA5E-A129-4788-A114-EC31F7D53E44.jpeg

A beer in a can seems easier and more straightforward than that mixing drinks and making nuclear fission like people do.

Now I'm real interested to open it up and see what's in there. When I bought it, I was told it was an od and I paid OD prices.

Its my fault I didn't inspect it closer because the guy I bought it from, delivered it and set it on the shelf for me so I got lazy and didn't really look it over and took his word for it.

Why do you have to open it? Put it in high gear. Rotate the input shaft one full revolution. If the output shaft matches, it's a non OD. If the output shaft turns more than one full revolution, it's an OD. It'll help to put chalk marks on it so you can see it good.

Attempting to finish BDs bottle of 9 year knob creek, at 120 proof I was not man enough to do it straight. I should have sent it with him!
I bought a bottle of Clyde Mays the other day (on sale) that I swear was 160p. A little water tames it down. No wonder it was on sale. :rofl::rofl:

-
Back