Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Was bad a couple weeks ago,thought i had it beat but some heavy lifting,oversize wheels/tires and its back to square one. i can still get around,so im not seeing a health care professional as they all have enough on their plate.

Building enclosure

20201107_161606.jpg

Evening folks. Finally getting a drink! Put up one of those metal kit sheds for a friend today. The kind with 796 screws of varying size.. And did it with 30 mph winds! Creased one panel but made it work.

Evening folks. Finally getting a drink! Put up one of those metal kit sheds for a friend today. The kind with 796 screws of varying size.. And did it with 30 mph winds! Creased one panel but made it work.
It was windy as all **** up here. The kind of wind that sandblasts your face.

Wind and metal panels don't go well together. Only takes a breeze to get 'm airborne. At 30 mph they can be downright dangerous especially since they use they make em as thin(cheap) as possible like f'n razor blades...:eek:

Wind and metal panels don't go well together. Only takes a breeze to get 'm airborne. At 30 mph they can be downright dangerous especially since they use they make em as thin(cheap) as possible like f'n razor blades...:eek:
And if you dont anchor em down they become large sheet metal tumbleweeds!

Those roof panels i secured the other day are 14 gauge galvanized panels. Held down originally with nails and a lead washer.

-
Back