Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Sums it up

475EE7DE-CB34-4B6A-81A6-341487CF46F5.jpeg

I don't think many of the Donut Derelicts will make their usual meet up the hill this morning. Another little rain shower just blew by. Grape farmers will have an interesting week round here. Inland where their temps aren't so influenced by the coast, it looks like frost time. Should be hearing English Air making the predawn helicopter flights to the grape fields for frost eradication :rofl:

Beautiful day here. Going to around 75Need to do a repair on deck steps. Bottom of one side stringer rotted and the bottom step is loose. Just gonna get it solid for Winter. Likely next year I will do a better fix on the stringer and change all the treads.

Beautiful day here. Going to around 75Need to do a repair on deck steps. Bottom of one side stringer rotted and the bottom step is loose. Just gonna get it solid for Winter. Likely next year I will do a better fix on the stringer and change all the treads.
Always something isn't it. I had to take the shower doors apart and put new rollers on a couple days ago. Damn, what a difference now.

Always something isn't it. I had to take the shower doors apart and put new rollers on a couple days ago. Damn, what a difference now.
Yep. I’m winterizing all the lawn care stuff today. Did my final mow and mulch yesterday

Yep. I’m winterizing all the lawn care stuff today. Did my final mow and mulch yesterday
I am getting close to the last time in my yard as well. The last 2 treed dropped most of their leaves yesterday in the wind.

Up in the air on when I will winterize my equipment, but it won't be to long away, weed trimmer will be first, then the mower.
Everyone have a super day out there.

I am getting close to the last time in my yard as well. The last 2 treed dropped most of their leaves yesterday in the wind.
I’ll probably run over some leaves today too. Still a lot on the trees here though. I’m usually happy to be completely done by Thanksgiving.

Up in the air on when I will winterize my equipment, but it won't be to long away, weed trimmer will be first, then the mower.
Everyone have a super day out there.
I need to show my new tenant how to blow out all the outside water lines, before I get out of Dodge City.......

Yeah ours dropped the other day. I have an entire truck bed of mulched leaves I’m gonna go put on the garden today. Bought some night crawlers from the local bait shop to put in it too. Could have dug them up at the farm but it was 2.00 for a 1 gallon pail full

Yeah ours dropped the other day. I have an entire truck bed of mulched leaves I’m gonna go put on the garden today. Bought some night crawlers from the local bait shop to put in it too. Could have dug them up at the farm but it was 2.00 for a 1 gallon pail full
Perfect.

Another Hot Rod deterrent. Bigass drops and lots of them! :lol:
We are supposed to get a couple inches of rain Monday PM into Tuesday. I can brew beer Tuesday when it rains. :usflag::usflag: We can use the rain. It's dry.

Last edited:
I haven't looked in the Farmer's Almanac to see what kind of winter they have in store for us. We have had more of the Deer Season showers than normal.

I haven't looked in the Farmer's Almanac to see what kind of winter they have in store for us. We have had more of the Deer Season showers than normal.
It's supposed to be warmer according to how low the squirrel nests are in the tres.

Winter storm warning in effect, currently 14*F, add in the wind chill makes it -5*, heavy snow and blowing snow, winds NNW 28, gusting to 40 mph. Expected to pick up to 30 gusting to 50 mph. Snow started yesterday morning as wet snow/rain, now is of course frozen icy mess, should get up to 10 inches by the time it ends later tonight. Just in time for work tomorrow, what a fantastic day that will be.

-
Back