Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Watching weather reports this morning. Showed a kid skating around on his sidewalk.freezing rain left every hard surface as a skating rink.

77 for the high today, beuityful weekend, have a good day everyone

FB_IMG_1604507834654.jpg

Pretty much. We’re no tilling corn next year so I think we’re gonna let things sit.
I remember chopping stalks, discing, plowing and then the winter winds would blow the topsion into the ditch! Not any more.

Hey all checking in. The last warm day 70's here, and then more seasonal temps.
I moved the leaves four times this weekend to stay ahead. My trees are almost done.
Laundry day for me, clean the house, go to the gym, and the bug man comes late afternoon for the fall inside bug spraying.
With the bug spray Cheryl's already told me I'm taking her out for dinner...yes dear!!

Hey all checking in. The last warm day 70's here, and then more seasonal temps.
I moved the leaves four times this weekend to stay ahead. My trees are almost done.
Laundry day for me, clean the house, go to the gym, and the bug man comes late afternoon for the fall inside bug spraying.
With the bug spray Cheryl's already told me I'm taking her out for dinner...yes dear!!
Yes dear! Gladly say s Craig. LOL

The defroster timer went out on the frig. We are lucky to have a appliance parts store in town that stocks them.

I remember chopping stalks, discing, plowing and then the winter winds would blow the topsion into the ditch! Not any more.
Yeah a lot of farmers around here still bust things up in the fall. We never did for that reason. But some of them will even bale up the corn stalks

Yeah a lot of farmers around here still bust things up in the fall. We never did for that reason. But some of them will even bale up the corn stalks
We have a lot baled here as well. Got to get the trash off the ground if beans are going in next year. We don't have much cattle around any more to use up the corn stalks like we used to. There is a lot of dairy in the NE corner of the state. Real hilly there and not fun to row crop.

We have a lot baled here as well. Got to get the trash off the ground if beans are going in next year. We don't have much cattle around any more to use up the corn stalks like we used to. There is a lot of dairy in the NE corner of the state. Real hilly there and not fun to row crop.
Yeah I can see that

The defroster timer went out on the frig. We are lucky to have a appliance parts store in town that stocks them.
My next thing to go wrong here decided to be the sink in basement bathroom. :BangHead:
The other night Mae texted me at work that the laundry floor was wet. I said filter screen probably needed cleaned. She did that and said all OK. I didn't think any more about it. We don't use that bathroom much (right aside of the laundry), but I was working down there late last night and used it. Noticed wet floor...:wtf: Steady drip under sink...:mad: I'm guessing it's been going since pressure increased with the pump change a week ago. I put something under to catch it and will go look after this cup of coffee. I actually have a deep sink with high faucet I got from work years ago when we remodeled a bathroom to put in there. I could probably hook up as is, but might add shutoffs. If not leaking too bad I will pick stuff up on way to work today and change it tomorrow.
Good Morning

My next thing to go wrong here decided to be the sink in basement bathroom. :BangHead:
The other night Mae texted me at work that the laundry floor was wet. I said filter screen probably needed cleaned. She did that and said all OK. I didn't think any more about it. We don't use that bathroom much (right aside of the laundry), but I was working down there late last night and used it. Noticed wet floor...:wtf: Steady drip under sink...:mad: I'm guessing it's been going since pressure increased with the pump change a week ago. I put something under to catch it and will go look after this cup of coffee. I actually have a deep sink with high faucet I got from work years ago when we remodeled a bathroom to put in there. I could probably hook up as is, but might add shutoffs. If not leaking too bad I will pick stuff up on way to work today and change it tomorrow.
Good Morning
That sounds like the proverbial "plumbers nightmare". :poke::lol::BangHead::BangHead:

-
Back