Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
We have a lot baled here as well. Got to get the trash off the ground if beans are going in next year. We don't have much cattle around any more to use up the corn stalks like we used to. There is a lot of dairy in the NE corner of the state. Real hilly there and not fun to row crop.
Besides, gonna be worse to raise cows in the coming years.

It's
Cafe+Du+Monde+Coffee+with+Chicory.jpg

Monday!
Good morning :D

Emissions? Catalytic convertors sticking out of their rears. LOL
Emissions, but beyond that. Covid and several other factors have farmers worried going forward. The new election and administration is a part of that, just based historically.

what’s BS is farmers are getting the blame for beef prices at the supermarkets but it’s not them. It’s the companies themselves causing it. Farmers have had to slaughter millions of animals that were intended for grocery stores and restaurants but those places broke their contracts. Beef hog and other prices are in the dumps but yet consumers are buying 14.99 a pound for a steak.

@toolmanmike ok, color me impressed. I went and watched the replay of the race yesterday, chase started dead last and with 9 laps was halfway thru the field. Then turned on the afterburners. That’s pretty good to do at a superspeedway but a short track, ok I’m impressed

IMO, this swap is daunting to say the least.....BUT!!!!!Damn!!!!! Is the 8.75 even up to this kind of HP, Torque?
with back bracing, aftermarket axles and carrier, i think so. I wouldn't want to put slicks on it, but I do know that roadkill's General Mayhem hellcat swapped Charger is running an 8.75 with stock components and they've beat the **** out of it.

so I was looking how much i'll have in my 440 when complete. Not as bad as I thought. Not counting new headers, using the old B/E headers I have. I'll have just under 3500 in the entire thing, with roller cam and lifters. Still need to sort out the final pieces like rockers, which i haven't decided on yet. But figure 6-8 hundred there, I should be in this thing about between 500-600 HP for less than 4500. That's not terrible these days.

so I was looking how much i'll have in my 440 when complete. Not as bad as I thought. Not counting new headers, using the old B/E headers I have. I'll have just under 3500 in the entire thing, with roller cam and lifters. Still need to sort out the final pieces like rockers, which i haven't decided on yet. But figure 6-8 hundred there, I should be in this thing about between 500-600 HP for less than 4500. That's not terrible these days.
I am still acumulating the parts for the 408 swap. Got a new, race built 904 for it......Still need intake, Carb, Cam, push rods, lifters, gaskets, you get the idea....AND GV unit....the bank buster....

actually less than that since I sold the original torker II cam that was in it for 75, the factory 4 barrel brought 50 in march at the swap meet, the B body exhaust manifolds i sold for 35, the factory iron water pump sold for something but i don't recall what, wasn't much. so probably under 4300 net in the thing.

-
Back