Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Houston, we have a door

20201109_123319.jpg

Last edited:
I put a washer and dryer stack in my 5th wheel. Took wall apart to get it in. Guess what. Dryer was defective on install. I fixed that. Now the washer is making a bad noise. Sum *****. Very tough just to get it where I can works on it

Sounds like failed appliance repairs today. I went to get that defrost timer and the parts store doesn't stock one. They could order one and get it in 10 days to 2 weeks. "you might want to try the internet" the guy said. I did. About 3 key strokes and one on order. Free 3 day shipping for like $19.

Sounds like failed appliance repairs today. I went to get that defrost timer and the parts store doesn't stock one. They could order one and get it in 10 days to 2 weeks. "you might want to try the internet" the guy sid. I did. About 3 key strokes and one on order. Free 3 day shipping for like $19.
And that is why brick and motor stores are going belly up........

The rubber boot for that atv $113. And 2 weeks away. Googled part number and amazon for $49. Probably a week.

The rubber boot for that atv $113. And 2 weeks away. Googled part number and amazon for $49. Probably a week.

Perfect. The dealer could order it online, get it to you in a week and double their money. I started doing that with some tools. Someone wants a Dewalt cordless driver (tool only) I could get one from E bay for cheap, mark it up and make a nice profit and still sell it to the customer for less than MAC prices.

Sounds like failed appliance repairs today. I went to get that defrost timer and the parts store doesn't stock one. They could order one and get it in 10 days to 2 weeks. "you might want to try the internet" the guy said. I did. About 3 key strokes and one on order. Free 3 day shipping for like $19.
I’m hoping we don’t need a new washer. Can’t get one, even the el cheapies for 10-12 weeks right now

Perfect. The dealer could order it online, get it to you in a week and double their money. I started doing that with some tools. Someone wants a Dewalt cordless driver (tool only) I could get one from E bay for cheap, mark it up and make a nice profit and still sell it to the customer for less than MAC prices.
Seems a bit dishonest

Seems a bit dishonest
Not at all. Just smart shopper and passing savings on to the customer. They got what they wanted, paid less and I made a profit. May Be not as much dollars of profit as if I would have paid the premium price from MAC. The E bay guys buy 10 piece kits from where ever and split them up to make more money for themselves. I didn't hide the face that I wasn't buying the tool from MAC. No different than us (dealers) buying from Ace, Stampede, ISN, or Medco.

Not at all. Just smart shopper and passing savings on to the customer. They got what they wanted, paid less and I made a profit. May Be not as much dollars of profit as if I would have paid the premium price from MAC. The E bay guys buy 10 piece kits from where ever and split them up to make more money for themselves. I didn't hide the face that I wasn't buying the tool from MAC. No different than us (dealers) buying from Ace, Stampede, ISN, or Medco.
ahh i misread your post, I thought you said you were getting the dewalt tools and pricing them like the MACs. Wow, I completely need to slow down haha sorry mike

Equinox intake manifold off, and ready to go back on. I need to look up torque specs and finish it tomorrow. Then a rav 4 with an unusual noise. Thinking wheel bearing. Ordered one on spec.
Will try out my chassis microphones tomorrow.

Just a gentle reminder to all y’all. Tomorrow is the United States Marine Corps Birthday. Literally older than the United States. Be sure and wish The crayon muncher in your circle a good day. But do it early, as tradition is after all tradition. Marines the world over get white girl drunk and fight anything that walks talks or crawls. With total disregard to winning simply just for the fun of it upholding a centuries old tradition! And lest we forget 2nd Marines are the tip of the spear! Follow me!

Just a gentle reminder to all y’all. Tomorrow is the United States Marine Corps Birthday. Literally older than the United States. Be sure and wish The crayon muncher in your circle a good day. But do it early, as tradition is after all tradition. Marines the world over get white girl drunk and fight anything that walks talks or crawls. With total disregard to winning simply just for the fun of it upholding a centuries old tradition! And lest we forget 2nd Marines are the tip of the spear! Follow me!

E699B017-C3EB-4B58-A6AF-DE12024192FB.jpeg

Guy complaining about the schools going back to classes after the Covid b/s. I don't think this guy knows he is speaking at the City council meeting and not at the School Board meeting. :rofl::rofl:

-
Back